- Full Details
- Features / Environments
The Sykes General Purpose Pump has become almost a generic term for contractors pumping equipment. The MINIVAC eco is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 28 metres and a flow of 15 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 28 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ’’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 6cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows. All pumps come with the Sykes Vacuum Pressure seal as standard, giving a longer service life and allowing rapid shaft seal replacement keeping service costs to a minimum.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency, typically as low as 0.58 litres per hour, ensuring low running costs. With a fuel tank of 5 litres, it allows the pump to run a maximum 8 hours before needing refuelling. Optional electric motor is also available.
The pumpset comes on a 2 wheeled site trailer as standard for ease of manoeuvrability and a central lifting point for loading and unloading. Alternative chassis are available and road towable options.
These characteristics make the MINIVAC eco a robust, highly versatile pump, with the ability to take on the most arduous and difficult pumping applications. From clean and dirty water to liquids which contain a high proportion of solids and abrasives, our units remain cost effective both in running and service costs.
- Weight (kg)
- 180kg with fuel / 168kg without fuel
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 5 litres. Max 8 hours running.
- (LxWxH)mm: 1350 x 600 x 840, typical length including tow bar where applicable 1350mm
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 2000 rpm: 0.71 litres/hour / Energy efficient duty point @ 2200 rpm: 0.58 litres/hour
- Noise level
- @1m= 87-94 dBA / @7m= 70-77 dBA
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 3” BSP female thread / Discharge: 2” BSP female thread / Bauer couplings option 2” or 3”
- Max Head: 28m, Max Flow: 15l/s, Max Solids: 28mm
- Health and Safety
- Ear Defenders, Gloves, Boots, safety footwear, Protective clothing, Noise power level Lwa: 122 dB
- "2" SPLIT INTAKE
- 2" 20FT W/A SUCTION HOSE BAUER
- 2" X 6M HELIFLEX PVC BAUER HOSE
- 2" LAYFLAT HOSE PER METRE
- 2" BLUE LAYFLAT X 25M CW BAUERS
- 2" BLUE LAYFLAT X 50M CW BAUERS
- 2" 60* BEND
- 2" GATEVALVE
- 2" NON RETURN VALVE
- RETAIL GAS OIL
- 110L FUEL BUUGY