- Full Details
- Features / Environments
The Sykes B150E Bentonite pump offers total reliability even when handling the most difficult of liquids. The B150E is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 27 metres and a flow of 78 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 52 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ’’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 60 cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows.
The priming tank is also fitted as standard with a Priming tank isolation valve, allowing the priming system to be isolated to allow flooded suction pumping without the need to convert the pumpset. All pumps come with the Sykes Oil Bath Mechanical Seal as standard, offering greater seal life keeping service cost to a minimum.
The pump is driven by an industry standard 30KW, 3-Phase, 50HZ, Electric Motor, meeting all relevant IE3 Efficiency requirements. The pumpset is mounted on a skid chassis as standard with a central lifting point for loading and unloading.
These characteristics make the B150E a robust, highly versatile pump, with the ability to take on the most arduous and difficult pumping applications. From Bentonite to liquids which contain a high proportion of solids and abrasives.
- Weight (kg)
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 6” Table D, Discharge: 6” Table D, Bauer couplings option 6”
- Noise level
- @7m= 68 dBA
- Type: 415v (3 phase), Rated Power: 30KW, Frequency: 50HZ, Rated Current: 53.8 A, Speed: 1475 rpm, Efficiency: IE3
- Max Head: 27m, Max Flow: 78 l/s, Max Solids: 52mm
- Dimensions (mm)
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 2100 x 1000 x 1560. Typical length including tow bar where applicable 2100mm
- 6" SPLIT INTAKE
- 6" 10FT W/A SUCTION HOSE BAUER
- 6" W/A SUCTION HOSE X 6MTS
- 6" 20FT POLYTUBE
- 6" X 6M HELIFLEX HOSE BAUER
- 6" 10FT STEEL PIPE
- 6" 20FT STEEL PIPE