- Full Details
- Features / Environments
The Sykes UVO 150/100E pump is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 93 metres and a flow of 120 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 38 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ’’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 25 cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency - typically as low as 18.6 litres per hour - ensuring low running costs.
The pumpset comes on a skid mounted chassis as standard and a central lifting point for loading and unloading or lifting points in each corner.
A true general purpose pumpset specially designed for those applications where high efficiency is required when handling abrasive and highly concentrated slurries or simply moving water where higher than normal heads are required.
- Weight (kg)
- 3750 kg with fuel (Where an integral tank is fitted) 3400 kg without fuel ( or where no tank is fitted)
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 1800 rpm: 30 litres/hour Energy efficient duty point @ 1500 rpm: 18.6 litres/hour
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 3505 x 1608 x 1977
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 6” Table D Discharge: 4” Table D Bauer couplings option yes
- Max Head: 93 m Max Flow: 120 l/s Max Solids: 38 mm
- Health and Safety
- Ear Defenders, Gloves, Boots, safety footwear, Protective clothing
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Tank size on application, Separate bunded tanks available.
- 6" 10FT W/A SUCTION HOSE BAUER
- 6" W/A SUCTION HOSE X 6MTS
- 6" FLANGED HIGH PRESSURE HOSE X 6MTS
- 4" FLANGED HIGH PRESSURE HOSE X 6MTS
- 4" X 6MTR STEEL BAUER PIPE
- 4" FLANGED 90* BEND
- 4" GATEVALVE
- 4" NON RETURN VALVE
- RETAIL GAS OIL
- BUNDED FUEL TANK 3000 LITRE
- 5M HP FUEL LINE