Our range of robust and highly portable fans has been designed for use in a wide range of applications. During summer months they are widely utilised to help provide cool fresh air where air conditioning is not practical, in areas such as gymnasiums, factories or marquees. These hire units can also be used for ventilation and air circulation to help remove smells and odours or to accelerate drying process when used in combination with dehumidifiers.
- Ideal for cooling and providing fresh air to large areas
- Available for use on domestic 230 volt power supply
- Versions available to work on 110 volt supplies
- Competitive hire rates and sales prices
- Variable speed controls, easy to operate
- Fast and friendly service from our UK depot network
- Two models available, up to 7,500 cubic metres per hour
- Lightweight , easy to move, load and store
- Can be used in combination with dehumidifiers
- Perfect for use as a man cooler
The Andrews range of ASF fans are used for cooling, providing fresh air, removing stale air or for air circulation in a wide variety of environments. They are commonly used in shops, offices, factories, gymnasiums, workshops, warehouses, building sites, schools, marquees and many other places. Also known as man coolers, our ASF fans can often provide the perfect rental solution for cooling large areas, where the use of conventional air conditioning units is impractical. Our hire range consists of two models, both of which are available in 230 volt - for use from a domestic power supply - or 110 volt, for use on construction sites or industrial applications. The ASF21 is the smaller of the two units but can still provide up to 3,600m³ of air per hour. The larger ASF50 has a huge output capacity of 7,600m³ per hour. These variable speed fans are often used in combination with our heating and air conditioning products to help circulate warm or cool air; they are also used with our dehumidifiers to accelerate drying processes.