How to find us
Snowdonia Ave, Scunthorpe,North Lincolnshire, DN15 8NLUnited Kingdom01724 868661 email@example.com
Situated just over a mile from the River Trent and south of the River Humber, our depot is ideally located to cater for clients based as far east as Grimsby. We are based just a short drive from the popular Bath Hall theatre and two miles north of Glanford Park - the home stadium of Scunthorpe United Football Club.
Like all of our branches, we offer our full range of services, from air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We always aim to act quickly and efficiently to satisfy the immediate and planned needs of customers. This ensures we can offer instant delivery and a 24 hour service for Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire and Humberside, including: Hull, Lincoln, Grimsby, Scarborough, Cleethorpes, Bridlington and Immingham.
We have eight members of staff based at the depot, including delivery drivers, engineers, a hire desk controller and a hire manager. Our site is more than 27,000 square feet in size and stocks all hire equipment throughout the entire year. We have the capacity and resources to promise a four hour response time to any queries, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. Parking facilities are available on site, allowing customers to collect small units in person should this be required.
By developing a thorough understanding of what our clients need, we can fine-tune both our service and solutions to satisfy your personal demands. Our expert contact team are on hand 24 hours a day to handle enquiries of any scale. Call us now on 01724 868661.
From North East Lincolnshire, Grimsby and surrounding areas, drive along the A1136, Alexandra Road and Corporation Road. Follow the A180 and M180 towards North Lincolnshire and signs to Scunthorpe. At junction 3, exit onto the M181 and take the second exit at the roundabout onto the A1077. At the following roundabout, take the first exit onto Holyroad Drive, then turn right onto Snowdonia Avenue. We are located on your right hand side.
If you are coming from Lincoln or a southern direction, take the A15 route towards Scunthorpe. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the M18 ramp. Merge onto the M180, exiting at junction 3 onto the M181. Take the second exit at the next roundabout, onto the A1077, and then the first exit onto Holyroad Drive. Snowdonia Avenue is on your right.
Scunthorpe railway station is just over two miles away from our depot and connected by a number of local bus routes. Eastbound trains head towards Grimsby and Cleethorpes, while those going in the other direction service Manchester Airport and other westbound destinations. Doncaster, Althorpe, Sheffield and Hull are also fairly easy to access from Scunthorpe station. We are a two-mile drive from Scunthorpe town centre and Kingsway Golf Course, with our warehouse located a short walk from Foxhills Industrial Estate.
- Industrial site in Scunthorpe - While a major Steel Works in Scunthorpe conducted an overhaul of their own pumping system, a temporary solution was supplied in the form of four submersible units.
- Storage outlet in Gainsborough - A large grain storage company in Gainsborough required urgent temperature control equipment in the form of two PAC22 air conditioning units, thus ensuring guests at a prestigious event remained comfortable throughout.
- Factory in Immingham - Planned maintenance on a refinery in Immingham was dependent on the hire of numerous DE190 heaters, which helped vital site processes continue.
- Keadby Wind farm - A large scale assignment involving the installation of 23 wind turbines on the farm meant that urgent pumping was required to accelerate the project. Sykes Pumps provided almost 30 different pumps over a nine month period while construction was in process.
- North Somercotes, near Grimsby - When the Environment Agency needed help on a pumping operation, we supplied several diesel pumps during a three month procedure while their own electric pumps were being installed on site.
- Joinery in Howden - When the workforce of a local joinery faced enduring cold temperatures after boiler failure, we provide 36 indirect fired heaters to restore a comfortable environment for staff.
- Construction at Immingham Docks - We were contacted to provide assistance to ground works while a gas pipeline was being extended, with equipment on hire for a total of eight months.
- Power station in Killingholme - Sykes Pumps delivered and stationed three submersible pumps on site to provide make-up water to the power station’s turbines.
- Newton on Trent - We supplied a number of diesel pumps to help control ground water below the earth’s surface.
- Flood in New Holland - After a water and environmental service based on the Humber estuary encountered an electrical pump breakdown, we supplied replacement equipment to reduce the effects of tidal flooding.
- Saltfleet - The repairing of sluice gates meant emergency electric pumps speed panels and hydraulic pumps were required in order to prevent tidal water submerging surrounding areas.