How to find us
Royce Rd, Peterborough,PE1 5TWUnited Kingdom01733 555767 email@example.com
Ideally situated just off the A139, our Peterborough depot is a short drive from the River Nene and within two miles of London Road football stadium. Nearby Peterborough Cathedral is perhaps the most famous landmark in the city, and is located between our warehouse and Peterborough railway station. With several good road links in close proximity to Carr Road Industrial Estate, we can always adhere to our four hour delivery promise.
There are seven full-time employees on site during working hours, including a regional manager, sales engineer and delivery drivers. The depot itself is more than 24,000 square feet and stocks a comprehensive assortment of readily available hire equipment. Delivery staff are always on hand to provide you with immediate HVAC solutions, so when you contact us you can expect same-day response. We also have customer parking, allowing swift collection of small units direct from your local branch if needed.
We offer a full range of services from our Peterborough depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We understand the varying needs of clients in all industries, making us very well-placed to provide you with temporary solutions or maintenance assistance. We will dispatch equipment to all locations in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Rutland, including: Kettering, Cambridge, Corby, Boston, Newmarket and Spalding.
Call us now on 01733 555767 to arrange a free site survey or discuss how we can assist your process. At Andrews, we strive to provide cost-effective rental packages which ensure all client requirements are met.
From Cambridge, Huntingdon or areas south of Peterborough, follow the M11 north-bound. Take the A14 and A1 to Fletton Parkway in Peterborough, exiting at junction 17. Merge onto the A1139 and proceed for five miles. At junction 5, head towards the City Centre, then take the third exit at the roundabout. Slight right onto Carr Road, continuing until you reach Frank Perkins Way. We are located on the right.
If travelling from Corby or regions west of the depot, head eastwards on Lloyds Road. Drive from the A43, A1 and A1139 to Peterborough, exiting at junction 5 towards the City Centre. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Carr Road. Slight right and continue for 150 metres onto Frank Perkins Way. The destination is on your right hand side.
Peterborough station is the city’s main railway link, and a short bus ride away from our location. Managed by East Coast, the station itself is a major interchange and has excellent services going in both directions. Frequent trains to London King’s Cross, Cambridge, Stevenage and East Anglia run throughout the day, with major cities including Nottingham, Sheffield, Leicester, Manchester and Liverpool also served.
- Healthcare facilities in Kings Lynne - When hot weather struck hospitals and laboritaries in the Kings Lynne area, we hired several PAC22 air conditioning units to reduce temperatures inside critical applications.
- Fire system in Cambridge -A large contractor in Cambridge sought one of our own custom fleet high pressure pumps to act as substitute for an existing fire pump set.
- Engineering company in Thorney - We supplied a number of GP100 super silenced pumps to a civil engineering contractor in Thorney, thus ensuring that the area remained dry to facilitate concrete pouring.
- Holiday resort in Skegness - When the main boiler failed at a popular holiday park, the swimming pool required temporary heating while this was repaired. We provided two high capacity indirect heaters, which remained on site for over two months.
- River in Chatteris - A client approached us seeking a pumping solution when a local river needed diverting. We provided several large pump sets which were constantly used during a six week project.
- Telecoms company in Milton - We provided three small air conditioning units to a world-famous telecommunication company when their server rooms started overheating. The original equipment was later upgraded to more powerful units, which helped keep all servers online.
- River pumping in the Fens - In order to reduce water levels in the Old Bedford River, we provided the Environment Agency with eight large submersible pumps. This ensured roads within the area remained permanently open to the public during a prolonged periods of heavy rain.
- War Museum in Duxford - When historic documents and artefacts were exposed to potentially damaging hot temperatures, we supplied the whole facility with portable air conditioning units.
- Hospital in Peterborough - During the hospital’s construction, heating was required on site to ensure building works remained on schedule. We delivered a large quantity of all-electric units which were deployed immediately, where they remained until the assignment’s completion.
- Port on Sutton Bridge - We supplied the client with a pump set, enabling the unit to float on a barge and subsequently remove large quantities of silt which had built up.
- Cereal production in Corby - A well-known cereal producer needed emergency ventilation at its base in Northamptonshire when internal alterations were being made to the building. We delivered and installed several large ventilation fans which accelerated the process.
- University in Cambridge - Following a problem with the university’s own ducted air conditioning system, we provided two large units as an alternative while repairs were carried out.