How to find us
7 Mardale Rd, Penrith,Cumbria, CA11 9EHUnited Kingdom01768 867143 firstname.lastname@example.org
The depot is ideally located on the outskirts of Penrith and virtually touches the M6 and local railway station. Just 300 metres from Castle Park and a short walk from the River Eamont, we are easily accessible via virtually all transport modes. Arguably the town’s most recognisable landmark is Lowther Castle, which is a five mile drive from our site on Mardale Road.
Although only a medium-sized warehouse, we stock a full range of equipment for rent at our Penrith base. With four full-time members of staff constantly on site during opening hours, we have the resources and the manpower to satisfy requirements on any scale. Delivery and installation is guaranteed within four hours of contact, but we also have customer parking space - allowing you to collect units directly from the depot if necessary.
We provide a full range of equipment and services from our Penrith branch, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With dozens of years’ experience working alongside clients from all industries, we can adapt both our service and the solutions we provide to accommodate your needs. We pledge to deliver equipment within four hours to anywhere in Penrith, Cumbria, Westmorland and the Lake District, including: Carlisle, Barrow-in-Furness, Sellafield, Lancaster and Whitehaven.
Call 01768 895690 to discuss price quotes, how we can assist your process or to simply gain a better understanding of what we do. As the UK’s most reputable specialist hire company, we vow to provide cost-effective solutions quicker than any of our competitors.
If you are coming from Carlisle or routes north of our location, join the M6 from Victoria Place by taking the third exit at the roundabout on Warwick Road. At junction 40, take the A66 exit to Keswick/Brough by going straight over the roundabout. At the next roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Kemplay Bank. Continue following the A6 route, going through a further roundabout before turning right towards Lowther. Continue down the road for 250 metres; we are located on the right hand side.
From Whitehaven or anywhere on the North West coast, follow the A5094 route through to the A595. Then, follow the A66 towards Kemplay Bank by taking the fourth exit at the roundabout. Continue heading down the A6, and go through the first roundabout. Turn right towards Lowther and proceed for 250 metres, where you will find us on your right.
Penrith station is the closest rail link to our warehouse, and just half a mile away from Penrith Industrial Estate. Managed by Virgin Trains, the station is situated on the West Coast Main Line and serves Carlisle, Plumpton, Blencow, Clifton & Lowther and Oxenholme Lake District. Buses which stop outside the station itself also connect the town with nearby Keswick, Workington, Appleby-in-Westmorland and Ullswater.
- Ulveston slaughterhouse - We hired an SP30 submersible pump and two Piranha grinding units to help an abattoir in Ulveston clean their slurry pit.
- Historic foundation in Windermere - A heritage arts trust in Windermere rented a 20kW CT80 heater to ensure a constant supply of dry warm air would help preserve leather.
- Lake District youth group - By hiring a 100kW boiler to a youth support organisation in the Lake District, we provided a cabin complex with hot water over a three month period.
- Water treatment facility in Barrow - The client originally wanted two pumps to assist a shutdown maintenance project of the plant, but following a site survey our technicians recommended three high capacity pumps in order to complete the assignment.
- Quarry in Cardewlees - When a quarry site required the removal of water which had built up in the pit, we provided several submersible pumps and hoses to ensure this was effectively carried out.
- Hospital in Whitehaven - A building contractor approached us regarding the rent of a site heating unit while a hospital was being constructed. This remained on hire for several months while the building was erected.
- Power station in Heysham - We delivered ten pumps to the plant which were on standby in case of fire, while the client’s existing equipment was being repaired.
- Culverts in Kendal - We supplied two submersible pumps and relevant hoses to clean out culverts at a former union workhouse in Cumbria.
- Government agency in Maryport - When heavy rain threatened to submerge Ellenborough and other parts of Maryport, we supplied a number of pumps and hoses as part of a flood defence for the region.
- Sellafield construction - After an initial enquiry came in, we followed it up and secured an order to supply two heaters for a construction site at a nuclear reprocessing plant near Seascale village.
- Canal in Lancaster - We supplied four pumps and necessary hosing while the client sought to control the water’s flow. The overall project involved diverting the canal and ultimately proved successful.
- Quarry in Kirkby Stephen - Following an assessment of the site, we supplied a submersible pump, panel and hosing to remove water from a pit in Hartley.