How to find us
Anniesland Business Park, Netherton Rd, Glasgow,G13 1BTUnited Kingdom0141 954 2241 email@example.com
Situated yards from the Forth and Clyde Canal, our Glasgow depot is five miles outside the city centre and a short drive from the M8 motorway. The warehouse itself is located north of the River Clyde and separates the Kinghtswood Golf Course and Dawsholm Park - making it very easy for customers to find. The nearest railway station - Westerton - is just 0.4 miles away, and a five minute walk from our location in Anniesland Business Park.
We offer a full range of services from our Glasgow depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. As the UK’s leading supplier of specialist equipment, we deliver round-the-clock assistance throughout Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Dunbartonshire and Argyll, including: Paisley, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Airdrie, Stirling, Dumfries and Dumbarton.
The outlet has eight full-time members of staff, including hire supervisors, technicians and delivery drivers. Of our four Scottish-based depots, Glasgow is the largest at more than 36,000 square feet in size. It stores equipment for all purposes and seasons throughout the year, with four hour delivery to your premises guaranteed. Customers can also park on our site and collect small units directly from us if need stipulates.
At Andrews Sykes, we appreciate that the requirements of our clients differ from company to company. That’s why we endeavour to gain a better understanding of your needs and processes in order to provide a befitting solution. Call now on 0141 9542241 for a free site survey or to discuss in detail how we can best assist you.
From Dumbarton and areas west of the depot, head south-west on Strathleven Place/B830. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Glasgow Road/A814 and proceed for a mile and a half. Turn right onto Dumbarton Road, following the A82 and going over three roundabouts. After eight miles, turn left onto Cowdenhill Road and continue onto Wilverton Road. After 300 metres, turn right onto Shafton Road. You will find us on the left hand side.
If you are coming from Dumfries or towns south of Glasgow, follow the A74 (M) towards Glasgow and exit at junction 25 towards the A739. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A739, turning left onto Great Western Road after three miles. Turn right onto Knightscliffe Avenue, and then take the second exit at the roundabout onto Cowdenhill Road. Continue onto Wilverton Road then take the next right onto Shafton Road. The destination is on your left.
Westerton railway station is the closest to our Glasgow branch and lies a few yards from the Forth and Clyde Canal. Managed by First ScotRail, the station operates eight trains per hour eastbound towards Glasgow, Bathgate and Waverley. Services in the opposite direction cover Balloch, Dalmuir and Milngavie, but with reduced frequency during the evenings and on Sunday. Westerton is part of both the Argyle Line and the North Clyde Line, with Bearsden, Drumchapel and Anniesland all one stop away.
- Queensberry Crossing - We supplied a huge pump hire package to the Queensferry Crossing bridge construction designed to connect Lothian and Fife.
- Glasgow County Council headquarters - Andrews Air Conditioning was asked to provide a temporary cooling solution during the summer months for Glasgow County Council’s offices in George Square.
- Scottish Water pipework fitting in Paisley - A large contractor working on behalf of Scottish Water required two 12” silenced pumps to help construct a new pipe network in Paisley.
- Building drying in Dumfries - Six 60kW indirect fired heaters were hired to a national contractor in Dumfries in order to help dry a newly-constructed building.
- Server cooling in Lanark - When a multinational information technology firm shipped a large number of servers to Scotland, they contacted us to supply the necessary cooling to keep the technology in storage. Following a site survey, we delivered and installed a 500kW chiller as well as fans to ensure the servers were kept at the required temperature.
- TV set in Glasgow - A client contacted us following an urgent requirement to cool a set which, due to warm weather at the time, was too hot to work in. We visited the premises and within a couple of hours had several PAC22 air conditioners and fans operating on site.
- Hospital in East Kilbride - We were approached by an international construction company to provide temporary heating for a new hospital in the area. Following a site survey, we deployed eight high capacity heaters along with associated ducting and fuel tanks over the winter period.
- Wind farm in Eaglesham - A new major wind farm - the second largest in Europe - required our intervention in order to pump out water collected in holes designated for the turbines. We delivered several diesel pumps as well as various lengths of hosing with strict time constraints, enabling more than 200 turbines to be erected within schedule.
- Prison in Shotts - Initially, an infrastructure developer asked us to provide a number of super silenced pumps to be used while groundworks was carried out. The customer then required several large heaters to ensure all four wings of the prison were sufficiently warm.