How to find us
Unit 54 Gravelly Industrial Park, Tyburn Rd, Birmingham,West Midlands, B24 8TQUnited Kingdom0121 359 5651 [email protected]
Our Birmingham branch is situated just minutes from junction 6 of the M6, a few miles from the heart of the city. Opened in 2008, the depot is among the largest in our network and virtually touches the infamous Spaghetti Junction interchange in Gravelly Hill. It is 57,500 square feet in size and has 30 full-time members of staff based here.
Excellent transport links within the area make us easy to reach, with only five miles between the depot and Birmingham New Street railway station. The city’s nationally-renowned Bullring shopping centre is also in close proximity, located three miles south-west of the M6 motorway.
Like all our depots, we offer a full range of services including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We deliver a reliable 24 hour service across the entire West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcester, including: Coventry, Sandwell, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, Walsall, Tipton, West Bromwich, Nuneaton, Tamworth and Rugby.
We strive to understand the needs of clients, and can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now on 0121 3595651 for more information.
Based on the outskirts of the city centre, we are virtually parallel to the River Tame and just over a mile away from Aston railway station.
From Waterloo Street in central Birmingham, take the A457 to Paradise Circus Queensway. Slight left onto the A4400, then continue onto the A38 towards Coventry/Wolverhampton. Exit onto Tyburn Road towards Lichfield then turn right onto Jarvis Way. Take the first left onto Standard Way and you will find us on the left hand side.
If travelling via the M6, take exit 6 and follow the A38 route as listed above.
By railway, Gravelly Hill and Aston stations are the two closest to the depot. They are both serviced by London Midland and served by six trains per hour in each direction.
Our Birmingham depot has been involved in a vast number of assignments within the area - many of which are still in progress. Below are some examples of projects we have recently completed or are undertaking at present:
- Athletics event in Birmingham - We provided several PAC22 and Polar Wind units to add supplementary cooling to temporary structures built for an athletics event held in Birmingham city centre.
- Housing accommodation in Solihull - Two 250kW boilers were delivered to a location in Solihull, providing enough hot water to accommodate two high rise blocks of flats.
- Hotel construction in Birmingham - The NEC in Birmingham hired two 6” Super Silenced pumps from us during the construction of a prestigious new hotel and leisure complex on the site.
- Homes in Solihull - When a failed sewage pipe threatened to flood residential property, we delivered equipment within an hour to help avert a serious risk. A silent pump as well as a fuel cube and necessary pumps were immediately deployed and stayed on site until the pipe was cleared.
- College in West Bromwich - A failed heating system at a local college required emergency intervention, as examinations were due to take place the next day. A team of four engineers installed fifty electric heaters during the early hours of the morning, ensuring all scheduled assessments took place.
- Hospital in Edgbaston - We received a call from a facilities management company after a hospital’s fixed cooling system failed. Within four hours we had a temporary 100kW chiller working on site, ensuring patients remained cool during a hot period.
- Casino in Birmingham - When customers complained of unbearable high temperatures, we installed eight portable air conditioning units after conducting a thorough survey of the building.
- Police headquarters in the City Centre - A company undertaking a full refurbishment of the cooling plant sought our assistance when a temporary system was required on all floors. We delivered and installed forty portable air conditioner units which remained on site until renovation was complete.
- Coleshill warehouse flower storage - A well-known supermarket chain whose cut flowers were in danger of perishing in frosty conditions contacted us regarding an immediate solution. We deployed two indirect fired heaters to raise the temperature to a desired level, thus protecting their stock.
- Care home in Oldbury - When a care home’s heating system failed unexpectedly, we provided twenty electric heaters within two hours of contact.
- Theme park in Tamworth - During a peak period, the main water pumps on a major attraction broke down. We carried out a same-day site assessment and supplied submersible pumps and generators to ensure this remained up and running throughout the weekend and beyond.