Stonepail Court, Stonepail Road, Manchester,SK8 4EXUnited Kingdom0161 945 8599 [email protected]
Our location is perfectly positioned in close proximity to the M6, M56, M60 and M62 motorways – situated seven miles directly south of Manchester city centre. Gatley railway station is located less half a mile from us, with Manchester Airport also just a ten-minute drive away.
The new office is very easily accessible from all neighbouring towns and provides us with the perfect platform for reaching customers across the UK.
We offer our full range of services including installation, maintenance and repairs across all sectors. We pledge to manage your whole project from start to finish and can be on your site within a short turnaround time. Our experienced team have you covered irrespective of your whereabouts, with engineers operating across the North West, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Leeds, Sheffield, Warrington and beyond.
At Andrews Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, we understand the demands of a modern workplace – which is why we are on hand to discuss your individual needs 24 hours a day. Call us now on 0800 731 8833 and see how we can help you.
From Portland Street in Manchester City Centre, head southwest towards Oxford Street/A34. Turn left onto Lower Mosley Street, taking the second exit at the roundabout onto the A5103. Merge onto the M56, exiting at junction 4 towards Wythenshawe. After 300 metres, turn right onto Simonsway, before turning left onto Greenbrow Road and left again onto Newall Road. Continue onto Clay Lane, and then turn left onto Floats Road. After 100 metres, you will see Claverton Road on your left hand side.
If travelling from Northwich, Wincham and other areas south of Manchester, use the A559 and A556 road links towards Altrincham. Continue on to Timperley, merging onto Manchester Road before taking the second exit at the roundabout. At the next, take the second exit again onto the A56 and after 1.5 miles, turn right onto Woodlands Road. After 450 metres, turn right onto Thorley Lane, than take the first exit at the roundabout. Turn left onto Dobbinetts Lane, and then left again onto Floats Road. Claverton Road will appear on your left - and we are located 100 metres from the junction.
The nearest railway station is the Altrincham Interchange which serves the Mid-Cheshire Line and a light rail forming the terminus of Metrolink’s Altrincham Line. Trains serving this stop are operated by Northern Rail and feature hourly routes to Piccadilly via Stockport and Chester. The station itself is west of our depot and a short 3-mile bus ride from Claverton Road.-->
- Bathroom retailer near Crewe - One of the UK’s leading bathroom manufacturers located in Alsager, Cheshire, sought a 250kW boiler on a temporary basis to support a downsizing project.
- M60 Manchester Ring Road - Five year project, Manchester ring road from Middleton to Stockport. Diesel pumps were used throughout the construction project which peaked at 30 pumps.
- Manchester Airport MPT Metro Tram Link - Construction of the new Metro Link tram line from Bury into Manchester city centre and then from Manchester city centre to Manchester Airport. We supplied over 40 pumps including Super Silenced and Electric Submersibles.
- Trafford Shopping Centre - We supplied a number of FH4000 and FH2000 heaters during the construction phase of the new Trafford shopping centre.
- Salford Royal Hospital - We provided 15 portable air conditioning units to the hospital to provide cooling for patients while the hospitals existing systems were being overhauled.
- M56 motorway - We provided 25 Super silenced pumps during widening works and construction of additional support structures & bridge works.
- Manchester combined Hospitals - We provided indirect fired heaters, electric heaters & ventilation fans, along with a number of water pumps during the construction of the new combined hospitals.
- Manchester Airport - We provided over 20 diesel pumps during the construction of the second runway at Manchester airport, we also provided ventilation equipment during the associated works.
- Coronation Street Set - Water ingress on the site of the new set for the ITV soap Coronation Street was causing a problem during construction, we supplied 2 pumps and filter system to remove the water to the nearby canal.
- Albert Hall Manchester - We supplied a number of Fh4000 heaters and high capacity fans to provide heating during a number of very large musical events over the winter period.