How to find us
290 Leek Rd, Stoke-On-Trent,Staffordshire, ST4 2BXUnited Kingdom01782 263864 [email protected]
Our Stoke depot is ideally situated between the River Trent and Hanley Park, with excellent surrounding transport links. Just half a mile away from the city’s main railway station and easily accessible via the A52, we are ideally located to cover a vast amount of Staffordshire and its neighbouring areas. Alton Towers - the world-famous amusement park - is only fifteen miles from our base, while the Potteries Museum & Art Gallery is just over a mile away.
Like all of our branches, we offer our full range of services, from air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We work hard to understand the needs of clients across all sectors and adapt our service accordingly. This allows us to commit to four hour delivery anywhere in Stoke, Staffordshire and Shropshire, including: Newcastle-under-Lyme, Crewe, Stafford, Nantwich, Sandbach, Uttoxeter and Leek.
With eight full-time members of staff working on the site, we can comfortably satisfy all demand within the region. Delivery drivers are constantly on standby to ensure equipment is dispatched instantly, which is why we are always able to promise provision and installation four hours after initial contact. The depot is over 12,000 square feet in size and has a full range of hire apparatus available all year round. Customer parking is also offered, meaning equipment can be collected from us directly if urgent need stipulates.
At Andrews, we endeavour to understand the requirements of clients and are contactable 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call now on 01782 263864 for more information about our services and how we can assist your business or operation.
Located along the M5, almost precisely between Birmingham, Manchester and Sheffield, our Stoke branch is central to a number of regions - meaning we can cover a vast area very quickly. If you are travelling from Derby or regions east of Stoke, drive along the A601 and A52. Follow the A516 and A50 to Stoke-on-Trent, taking the exit towards City Centre/Blurton/Fenton. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Victoria Road, then take the first exit at the next roundabout onto Leek Road. The destination is on your left.
From Crewe, or areas west of Stoke, follow the A532 towards Vernon Way. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Earle Street. Take the first exit onto Hungerford Road at the next roundabout, then the third exit at the next roundabout onto University Way/A5020. Go through one roundabout and take the second exit at the next onto the A500. Heading towards Ashbourne/Fenton/Stoke, turn right onto Stoke Road. Take the next left onto Copeland Street, then the first left onto Glebe Street. Continue following the A52 until you reach Leek Street.
The depot is situated just a short walk from Stoke-on-Trent station - the city’s main railway route. The station itself is part of the Stafford to Manchester division of the West Coast Main Line, providing interchanges between Cheshire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire. Regular services cover a number of towns in around the city, including Longport, Kidsgrove, Congleton and Macclesfield.
- Energy facility in Cannock - An anaerobic digestion plant located in Cannock, Staffordshire, required a 200kW fluid chiller to assist an electricity conversion process.
- Production scheme in Tunstall - We hired five PAC22 air conditioning units to help instil a constant temperature during a delicate manufacturing project in Tunstall.
- Factory in Holmes Chapel - When the production line of an industrial unit became strained, we provided additional cooling capacity in the form of a 50kW chiller unit.
- Clayton Wood training ground - Following spells of heavy rainfall, Sykes Pumps were contacted when an urgent need to drain training pitches arose. We delivered, installed and commissioned a series of pumps and hoses, with equipment on hire for a four month period.
- Contact centre in Stafford - After conducting a free site survey, we provided temporary boilers to load test a new chiller system on the client’s premises. This project came about after one of our main competitors originally failed to supply replacement boiler equipment.
- Network Rail in Crewe - When a large section of track needed to be drained prior to vital maintenance works, Sykes Pumps were contacted. Following a thorough assessment of the site, we provided two automatic diesel pumps which were ultimately on hire for over ten months.
- Service station in Uttoxeter - After pumps failed at a local services station, we were contacted at 9am and tasked with delivering a swift alternative. By 1pm the same day, a replacement pump was delivered, installed and running on the site.
- Hotel drying in Nantwich - We provided numerous refrigerant dehumidifier units to a hotel when the need to dry out a large section of the building arose. All dryers were delivered and operating within hours of the customer contacting us.
- Rail closures in Buxton - During a very wet period, four diesel driven pumps were sent to the client’s site. Due to further unprecedented levels of rainfall, four more pumps were hired along with suction and discharge hoses.
- Heating for Port Vale FC - When a frozen pitch threatened to cause postponement to a vital fixture, Andrews was contacted regarding a possible solution to the problem. Following a site survey, two indirect heaters were deployed in order to defrost ice on the surface which had formed the previous evening.
- Powder processing in Cheshire - A long-term customer required dehumidification equipment in order to assist their demanding drying process. Several desiccant units were subsequently delivered to the premises where they remained for several months.