How to find us
47 Carsegate Road, Carse Industrial Estate, Inverness,Scotland, IV3 8EXUnited Kingdom01463 218008 firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated north-west of the town centre, our depot virtually touches where the River Ness meets Beauly Firth. The nearby A9, A82 and A96 road routes provide excellent transport links to northern Scotland, as well as eastern regions such as Elgin and Burghead. We are a short distance from the fabled Castle Stuart Golf Course and popular tourist attraction Inverness Botanic Gardens.
There are four full-time members of staff stationed at the depot during the working week, allowing equipment to be recommended, delivered and commissioned within four hours of clients making contact. We stock a full range of equipment and guarantee to satisfy regional demand at all times of the year. On-site parking is offered to clients, allowing small units to be collected directly from the storehouse if necessary.
We offer a full range of services from our Inverness depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We understand the varying needs of clients in all industries, which make us very well-placed to provide you with temporary solutions or maintenance assistance. We deliver equipment throughout Inverness, Morayshire and the Highlands, including: Ross, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Elgin, Wick, Balloch, Kinloss, Fortrose and Dingwall.
For a no obligation assessment of your premises, technical advice or simply more information on the service we provide, call us now on 01463 218008. As the UK’s number one supplier of specialist hire equipment, you can rely on us to provide appropriate cost-effective HVAC solutions to businesses of all types and size.
From Elgin and routes east of Inverness, follow Trinity Place, Boroughbriggs Road and Haugh Road before joining the A96. Follow the A96 for 38 miles until you reach Telford Street/A862 in Inverness. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Carsegate Road then take the first exit at the next roundabout. Stay left on Carsegate Road and after 60 metres, you will find us on the left hand side.
If coming via Dingwall or locations north of Beauly Firth, take the A862 towards Maryburgh for 1.5 miles. Join the A835 then the A9 towards Inverness, taking the fourth exit at the roundabout onto Telford Street. After 450 metres, exit the roundabout onto the A862 then take the third exit at the next onto Carsegate Road. Proceed for 400 metres, and then turn left at the next junction. The destination is on your left.
We are a mile and a half away from the nearest railway station - Inverness - with is serviced by numerous local buses on Margaret Street. Managed by First ScotRail, Inverness is well-connected to all major Scottish cities with frequent services operating throughout the week. There are seven trains a day to Edinburgh, four to Glasgow and ten to Aberdeen as well as two to London terminals. Carrbridge, Nairn, Beauly, Aviemore and other nearby towns are also part of lines which pass through Inverness station.
- Wind farm in the Highlands - A national civil engineering company in the Highlands required two boiler units to ensure hot water was available during the construction of a wind farm.
- Water system in Inverness - Six large submersible pumps were required at a reservoir in Inverness to facilitate the overhaul of a mechanical water control system.
- Road laying scheme in Thurso - Before a road contractor in Thurso could lay approximately seven miles of service cables, multiple pumps were required on hire to help remove large quantities of groundwater.
- Power station in Inverness - The customer contacted our Inverness depot with an urgent requirement to call a communications room in the power station. A technical sales representative advised the client to hire two portable air conditioning units, which were delivered and installed the next day. This solution enabled business to continue as normal.
- Beauly to Denny power line - An infrastructure company headquartered in London required our assistance when replacing over 200 miles of power line. Pumps were required to allow new pylon bases to be installed, with various different models supplied to ensure this high profile job was expertly carried out.
- Hydro reservoir in Glendoe - Our client required a large number of pumps while the energy plant was being constructed. In total, the assignment took two years to complete and needed more than thirty super silenced pumps spread across an incredibly environmentally sensitive project.