How to find us
Unit 6 Bolney Grange Business Park, Stairbridge Lane, Bolney,West Sussex, RH17 5PAUnited Kingdom0800 211 611 firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated just ten miles south of Crawley and twelve miles north of Brighton, our West Sussex depot is perfectly positioned to accommodate customers across the county and beyond. This location was chosen because it is almost equidistant between three of our other South-Eastern depots – enabling us to cut reaction times across much of the region. We are a 15-minute drive from Gatwick Airport and close to a number of railway stations including Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill. The depot is also exceptionally well-connected by road, sitting just off the A23 and A272.
We offer our complete range of hire equipment from this new depot, comprising of air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. This means we provide our customers with a genuine 24-hour service across West Sussex, East Sussex, Gatwick, Burgess Hill, Horsham, Crawley, Lewes, Eastbourne, Brighton, East Grinstead, Worthing and the South Downs.
Our West Sussex branch has been opened to cut response times for our clients in the immediate area. We currently have a full team of staff on the site and stock our all-encompassing range of both pumping and HVAC equipment to satisfy projects of any kind. Our fleet of delivery vehicles enables your order to be dispatched immediately – even outside of normal working hours.
We endeavour to understand customer needs, and are contactable 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Call us today on 0800 211 611 for further information on how we can assist your process.
If travelling from Gatwick Airport, head east on Airport Way. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M23 heading toward London/Brighton/Crawley. After 0.8 miles, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto the M23 slip road to Brighton/Crawley. Merge onto the M23 and stay on for 6.6 miles, continuing onto the A23. After 7.9 miles, take the A2300 exit towards Burgess Hill/Hickstead. After 300 metres, turn left onto Stairbridge Lane. Our depot will be on your right-hand side.
From Brighton or other South Coast regions, head north on Old Steine/A23 towards Edward St. After 0.8 miles, slight left onto Gloucester Place, then keep left to continue on Preston Road. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to London Road and continue for 7.5 miles until you reach the A2300 exit towards Burgess Hill. Continue on the A2300 and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout. After 300 metres, take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout and stay on the A2300 for another 300 metres. Turn left onto Stairbridge Lane. You will find us on your right-hand side.
The nearest railway station to us is Burgess Hill (approximately 5 miles away), which is located on the Brighton Main Line and Thameslink. From here, regular services are operated to London Victoria, London Bridge and Bedford, as well as southerly destinations including Brighton, Hassocks, Portsmouth and Littlehampton.
- Pharmaceutical storage in Sussex – We provided a 50kW chiller hire package and two air handling units when a pharmaceutical manufacturer struggled to meet the precise conditions required to safely story medicines and tablets.
- Comfort cooling at Gatwick Airport – In order to ensure a major refurbishment could be conducted on a departure lounge, we provided a 550kW chiller on hire which was used to keep workers cool while operating on site.
- Replacement cooling for Brighton food company – The renovation of a major food production company based on the South Coast necessitated the provision of several Fast Chill units on hire to ensure their storage unit remained functional during improvement works.
- Process cooling for Horsham waste plant – With high ambient temperatures threatening to harm productivity in a mechanical & biological treatment works, Andrews Chiller Hire supplied a cooling package that prevented disruption.
- Emergency boiler in Worthing residential block – We were contacted by a local property management company who sought a temporary boiler hire after their own unit broke down unexpectedly.