How to find us
K Paulsgrove Industrial Centre, Southampton Rd, Portsmouth,Hampshire, PO6 4RJUnited Kingdom023 9237 6425 [email protected]
Our Portsmouth depot virtually touches the M27 motorway route, and is located directly between Paulsgrove Lake and the Community Centre. There are two nearby railway stations which serve the entire South Coast, as well as much of mainland Hampshire. We are strategically placed just outside the centre of Portsmouth, which is 3.5 miles away from Southampton Road. Portchester Castle - a medieval structure built within a Roman fort - is less than two miles away from our base, while the Mary Rose maritime museum is also reasonably close to us.
The warehouse itself is 21,000 square feet in size and stores a complete selection of hire equipment available for dispatch. With twelve members of staff on site including delivery drivers and engineers, customers are guaranteed a rapid response irrespective of their requirements.
Like all of our branches, we offer our full range of services from our Portsmouth outlet, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We have grown to understand the needs of clients across all industries, which is why we are frequently relied upon to provide solutions to any feasible problem our customers encounter. Our prime location in Portsmouth allows us to swiftly deliver equipment anywhere in Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex and the Isle of Wight, including: Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Worthing, Eastleigh, Bognor Regis, Christchurch, Shoreham-by-Sea, Winchester, Havant, Salisbury, Fareham, Andover and Chichester.
At Andrews we strive to accommodate clients across all industries, with direct experience assisting projects in virtually every sector. Call now on 0239 2376425 to discuss your process or application and how we can assist you.
From Southampton, Eastleigh or towns west of Portsmouth, follow the M27 route from the A335. Continue on towards the A27 in Portsmouth, exiting at junction 12 towards Paulsgrove/Cosham. Keep left at the fork, following signs to Superstore & Business Park, then merge onto Southampton Road. After 100 metres, turn right - we are located on your right hand side.
From Chichester or other easterly regions, use the A286, Westgate and A259 routes. Turn left onto East Walls, then right onto Priory Road. Take the next left onto New Park Road and go through one roundabout, then turn left again onto Northgate/A286. Keep left, continuing on to Orchard Street. At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Westgate, then the first exit at the next. Head towards Cathedral way following the A27 towards Portsmouth, then take the A3 (N) exit. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Western Road. Continue for 1.5 miles, going over one roundabout, and then turn right at Southampton Road. The destination is on your right.
Portchester and Cosham railway stations are both very close to the depot, which is equidistant between them. Both stations are managed by South West Trains and part of the West Coastway Line, which runs between Brighton and Southampton. Regional stops include Havant, Hilsea, Fratton and Fareham, with excellent services further afield available from Southampton station.
- Pharmaceutical company in Worthing - One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers seeks dehumidification at its site in Worthing.
- Automobile manufacturer in Hampshire - When a leading car brand required extraction equipment following a site renovation, we hired two FV900 fans which removed dangerous particles from the air.
- Southampton guesthouse - The construction of a new hotel site in Southampton was assisted by using electrical heaters, indirect heaters and building dryers to accelerate floor laying and plastering.
- Property development on Watermark Quay - We rented a series of submersible and diesel pumps to remove sewage running beneath the site of a new development in Watermark Quay.
- Bridge lifting in Poole - The client required pumps to help control ballast on a barge that was carrying bridge sections into position. We provided eight general purpose pumps which helped the bridge be fitted into place over a week-long period.
- Munitions base in Gosport - Our engineers installed thirteen boilers to ensure heat was delivered to critical laboratories and buildings within the complex.
- City Council in Portsmouth - When planned maintenance was carried out at the Council’s premises, temporary air conditioning units were required on site to keep vital server rooms cool. The duration of hire ultimately exceeded three months due to unknown areas eventually found within their existing air conditioning system.
- Sewage treatment works in Peel Common - During construction, the entire area needed pumping over a prolonged period of time, to ensure connections were made to join the new to works to the existing. In total, more than twenty submersible pumps and power generation equipment was hired, along with a supplementary diesel driven unit.
- Docks in Southampton - Britain’s largest port operator required an assortment of pumps which were used to over-pump storm water and allow gate valves to be serviced. Shafts as deep as 24 metres required cranes to lift and lower pumps and necessary pipework into position.
- Film production in Alton - We provided several super silenced pumps to the client, who wanted to simulate a moving water scene on the Hudson River.
- Great Salterns Lakes - As part of a regional flood defence programme, we deployed a super silenced pump in order to control water coming into the lake.
- Training ground in South Hampshire - Four heaters were used alongside a number of portable dehumidifier units in order to aid moisture removal during construction. The drying process was accelerated, with the overall solution executed perfectly.