How to find us
Featherstall Road South, Oldham,Greater Manchester, OL9 6HAUnited Kingdom0161 652 5380 email@example.com
With a number of excellent road links surrounding our Oldham base, we are able to quickly respond to customer enquiries within the area. The M50 motorway - which surrounds nearby Manchester - is just a stone’s throw away, while the A663 and A627 connect Oldham to nearby Ashton-under-Lyne and Failsworth. Saddleworth Museum and the Castleshaw Roman Fort are two of the region’s most popular tourist attractions, and both are a short distance from our location.
The warehouse itself is one of the largest in our network at more than 54,000 square feet in size. We have nine full-time members of staff working on the site including a hire manager, technicians, a sales team and delivery drivers. There are always delivery vehicles stationed at the depot ensuring we can guarantee immediate transportation of equipment during emergencies. Customer parking is also available if required and facilitates the collection of small units directly from our premises.
We offer our full range of services as with all depots, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With dozens of years’ experience working alongside clients from all industries, we can adapt both the service and the solutions we provide to accommodate your needs. We pledge to deliver equipment within four hours to anywhere in Oldham and Lancashire, including: Bolton, Blackburn, Rochdale, Burnley and Bury.
Call us now on 0161 6525380 to help us ascertain the most cost-effective solution to your problem or breakdown. Having assisted companies across virtually every sector, Andrews Sykes are adept in delivering, installing and commissioning HVAC products at extremely short notice.
If you are travelling from Rochdale or towns north of Oldham, use Drake Street via Sparrow Hill and head towards Manchester Road. Take the A627 and Chadderton Way, taking the fourth exit at the roundabout onto Featherstall Road North. Go through two more roundabouts before taking the first exit at the next onto Railway Road. We are located on your left hand side.
From Stretford, Sale, and areas south of central Manchester, head west towards Jackson Street, then join the A5181. Turn right onto Chester Road and after 400 metres take the ramp to the Ring Road (S&E)/M56/M6. Merge onto the M60, continuing for 15 miles then exit at junction 22. Turn right onto Manchester Road/A62, left onto Pass Street then head north towards Railway Road.
Mill Hill is the nearest railway station to the depot at just over two miles away. There are two trains an hour to Manchester Victoria and Rochdale from Monday to Saturday, as well as regular services to Leeds and Dewsbury. The station itself is part of the Calverdale Line with excellent connections to nearby Moston, Castleton, Middleton, Heywood, Bury and Kingsway Business Park.
- Bolton Market Place - Andrews Sykes hired four FV900 fans which provided enough ventilation to sufficiently aid the expansion of Bolton Market Place.
- Construction in Warrington - Before pipework could be re-routed on the roof of a large building in Warrington, we installed a temporary 200kW chiller unit to supersede the system being repaired.
- Office building in Daresbury - A customer based in Daresbury needed to hire a high capacity FH4000 heater to distribute hot air to various parts of a newly-constructed building.
- Police headquarters in Clayton - A client required an urgent site survey for a police force’s server room. The enquiry came about due to their own fixed units breaking down, and we delivered and installed eight portable air conditioners within three hours of the original call.
- Disabilities exhibition in Urmstom - The customer was requesting heating equipment for an event due to start the next day. We delivered and installed two high capacity units, relevant ducting and fuel tanks the following morning, allowing the event to begin at the planned time.
- Building site on Trafford Park - We received a call from a construction company seeking heating equipment while building was in process. One high capacity unit sufficiently warmed the entire area and remained on the premises for a month, until the project’s completion.
- Sports College in Dukinfield - A sporting facility requested a free site survey for a temporary boiler unit while their existing system was being replaced. Complications arose, meaning the entire school would have been left without heating had we not quickly delivered a 250kW boiler, along with hosing and a fuel tank.
- Sustainable solutions company in Carrington - The client contacted us regarding a free site survey in order to ascertain the most suitable pump equipment for the problem at hand. The enquiry came about due to water levels being below their water intake from the Manchester Ship Canal, causing the facility to shut down.
- Service station in Knutsford - We were contacted following the failure of an installed pumping station at Knutsford Services on the M6 motorway. After conducting a site assessment, we delivered several hydraulic submersible pumps in order to transport waste into a nearby foul water drain.
- Server rooms in Denton - An adult disability training facility requested urgent delivery of portable air conditioning due to high temperatures in their server room. We installed three PAC22 units and heat exchangers the same day, ensuring temperatures were kept at the required level.
- Club event in Manchester - Andrews Sykes were approached regarding an evaporative cooler for a club night in the city centre. We delivered one 550kW chiller to the premises along with ten air handing units and necessary water lines, with the entire system delivered and installed within a three day period.