How to find us
Elizabeth Court, Manners Avenue, Manners Industrial Estate, Nottingham,DE7 8EFUnited Kingdom0115 930 0179 [email protected]
Situated between the M1 motorway and Nutbrook Canal, we are eight miles west of Nottingham city centre. This strategically-chosen location allows us to reach all regions surrounding Nottingham without encountering heavy traffic when on call-outs. Excellent road links enable us to be on your site within four hours of contact, meaning issues of an urgent nature can quickly be resolved.
At 37,000 square feet in size, the warehouse stocks our full array of apparatus ranging from portable air conditioning units to specialised pumps. We have fourteen full-time members of staff including a depot manager, hire administrators, workshop engineers and delivery drivers. Customer parking is also available, allowing you to collect units directly from us should this be required.
We offer customers a complete range of equipment for rent from our Nottingham depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With more experience supplying pumps and temperature control solutions than any other contractor, you can rely on us to assist with maintenance or emergencies at all hours of the day. We cover all areas of Nottingham, Derbyshire and Leicestershire, including: Derby, Mansfield, Leicester, Burton, Loughborough, Grantham, Ilkeston, Newark-on-Trent and Chesterfield.
Our involvement in projects across a variety of industries has helped us build a good understanding of what clients expect. Call us now on 01159 300179 to speak to a member of our contact team, where you can discuss potential assignments or price quotes in more detail.
From central Nottingham, take the A610 towards Ilkeston, following the A609 to Manners Avenue. Turn right onto St. Helens Street, and then take the first left onto Ilkeston Road. Go through two roundabouts then at the third, take the third exit onto Chalson Way. Go through one more roundabout then take the first exit onto the B6007. After 400 metres, slight left onto Manners Avenue. Our premises are located on your left hand side.
If you are north-west of our depot and coming from Derbyshire or Chesterfield, follow the A610 route towards Nottingham. Take the Ilkeston/Eastwood turn-off, then the third exit at the roundabout onto Gin Close Way. Continue following the A6096, going straight over the first roundabout before taking the third exit onto Millership Way. Passing over one more roundabout, take the second exit at the next onto Manners Road. Continue on, then slight left onto Manners Avenue 400 metres further down. The destination will be on your left.
The nearest railway station to the depot is Langley Mill, approximately three miles away. It is managed by East Midlands Trains and operates services to Heanor, Derbyshire and Eastwood in Nottinghamshire. There are also regular services to Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool, connecting the station to a number of major cities in the North of England. Local bus services also link Nottingham and the city with Nuthall, Kimberley, Selston, Ilkeston and Ripley.
- Data centre in Nottingham - When a major company in Nottingham suffered unexpected server failure, we arrange the rent of several air conditioning units to provide more than 80kW of temporary cooling.
- Loughborough University - We were asked to provide a number of FH2000 gas fired heaters to a Loughborough University accommodate block until a permanent system could be installed.
- Scientific applications in the East Midlands - To enable several scientific experiments to proceed in the East Midlands, Sykes Pumps oversaw the hire of more than a dozen three-phase submersible pumps at locations across the region.
- Museum refurbishment in Coalville - When a preserved colliery near Leicester underwent a thorough refurbishment, we provided ventilation fans and heaters to ensure conditions were suitable to complete the project.
- Power station in Ratcliffe-on-Soar - The client contacted us late one evening, seeking assistance for urgent fume extraction which was needed at the plant. We supplied several ventilation fans to help the circulation of air.
- Food manufacturer facility in Grantham - A well-known manufacturer of oven chips and frozen products required dehumidifiers on site, in order to accelerate the drying of its premises.
- Food production in Chesterfield - We provided temporary heating and drying to a long-term customer in order to accommodate the seasonal demand for hot cross buns.
- Server rooms in Nottingham - A leading facilities management company approached us regarding a solution for overheating server rooms. We delivered and installed a number of portable air conditioning units to their client, keeping a vital facility functioning.
- Warehouse in South Normanton - When a pharmaceutical company needed emergency cooling in order to keep drugs stored at the required temperature, we supplied their warehouse with a number of chiller units.
- Cheese production in Melton Mowbray - One of the UK’s largest producers of Stilton cheese contacted us when warm temperatures threatened to affect output. We delivered and installed several portable air conditioning units to ensure the area stayed cooling throughout the entire process.
- Retail centre in Derby - Prior to the Meteor shopping centre opening for business, we supplied a high capacity heating unit to ensure temperatures remained sufficiently warm for visitors.
- Tank drying in Cropston - We provided dehumidification equipment and heaters to dry out a large underground tank, before it was replaced with a newer one.