How to find us
16 Burnet Road, Sweet Briar Industrial Estate, Norwich,Norfolk, NR3 2BSUnited Kingdom01603 766388 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Norwich depot is located on the industrial estate between Sloughbottom Park and the A140, making us both easy to find and reach. Strategically situated three miles outside the town centre, we are ideally placed to quickly deliver equipment without our drivers having to negotiate their way through heavy traffic. We are just over two miles away from the city’s famous Plantation Garden and a similar distance from Norwich Castle.
With six members of staff on site during the working week including a hire manager, service engineers and delivery drivers, we guarantee to accommodate customer requirements at all times of the year. Our 15,000 square foot warehouse stocks a full array of equipment ready for immediate dispatch. We also offer customer parking, enabling collection of small units directly from the outlet if necessary.
We offer a complete range of services from our Norwich branch, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We understand the varying needs of clients in all industries, making us very well-placed to provide you with temporary solutions or maintenance assistance. We deliver equipment across all of Suffolk and East Anglia, including: Ipswich, Lowestoft, Bury St. Edmunds, Great Yarmouth, Stowmarket and Kings Lynn.
At Andrews Sykes, we work hard to understand the needs of our clients, and are contactable 24 hours a day. Call us now on 01463 218008 to discuss how we can assist your business or arrange a free site survey at a time convenient to you.
If you’re travelling from Great Yarmouth or nearby coastal towns, head north on Southgates Road until you reach Hall Quay. After 50o metres, take the first exit at the roundabout onto Acle New Road, then merge onto the A47. Proceed for 18 miles, following signs to Norwich until you approach the A146 ramp. Turn right onto Loddon Road, then left onto Martineau Lane. Continue onto Daniels Road for three miles, and then turn right onto Hellesdon Hall Road. After 300 metres you will reach Burnet Road where you will find us on the right hand side.
From Ipswich or regions south of our depot, follow the A14 for 3.3 miles until you reach the A140. At junction 51, take the exit towards Norwich/Diss before joining the A140. Stay on for 35 miles, and then turn left onto Daniels Road. After 300 metres, turn right onto Hellesdon Hall Road and proceed until you reach Burnet Road. The destination will be on your right hand side.
Norwich station is two miles from our warehouse and the nearest railway link to our location. Managed by Greater Anglia, a number of different operators run trains to London, Manchester, Sheffield and Nottingham, as well as local towns in and around Suffolk and East Anglia. Services to Thetford, Wymondham, Salhouse, Brundall Gardens and Trowse pass through very frequently with excellent connections to Essex also fairly regular every day except Sundays.
- Agricultural storage in East Anglia - Our dehumidification equipment was needed in East Anglia to help protect a flower harvest from moisture damage.
- Rig in Great Yarmouth - A large engineering contractor in Great Yarmouth required a UVP 200/150 pump to conduct a prolonged high water test on a pressure rig.
- Flood defence in Aldeburgh - We provided a number of 4” super silenced pumps to a company building flood defences in Aldeburgh.
- Honington RAF base - During a spell of high temperatures, we rented a 50kW chiller unit to an RAF Base in Honington to prevent the loss of valuable medical equipment.
- Lowescroft dockyard - Two FH2000 heaters were hired to a dockyard in Lowescroft in order to help carry out a crucial painting and chemical procedure.
- Car garage in Lowescroft - An Ipswich-based construction company required our intervention after a car garage suffered flooding on its premises. We supplied twelve dehumidifiers and ten heaters to ensure immediate restoration efforts minimalised the damage.
- Precision Pipework in Great Yarmouth - We supplied a high head pump-set to test the fire system on an oil rig that was being commissioned by the client.
- Construction group in Ipswich - We delivered and installed a high capacity desiccant dehumidifier unit in order to dry out an underground clean water reservoir. This was to allow the contractor to repair some of the walls and inspect foundations.
- Docks in Felixstowe - Andrews Sykes supplied a pump-set and high pressure jetting unit to the port of Felixstowe, so that an area behind gates could be cleaned below the water level.
- Flood recovery in the Norfolk Broads - The client required waterways to be cleared and a flood alleviation process to begin on land surrounded by the local rivers and lakes. We supplied pump-sets to the site across a number of years to ensure the effects of flooding are reduced during periods of heavy rain.
- Server room in Norwich - We provided a solicitors office with eight portable air conditioning units when its server rooms faced overheating during summer.
- Machinery production in Lakenheath - An unusual assignment in Suffolk saw an engineering company hire a high capacity heater indefinitely, in order to assist with the development of a machine which assists with removing sand and rubber from astroturf.
- North Sea gas rig - An oilfield services company required several submersible pumps to help decommission a gas rig offshore.