How to find us
Chesney Wold, Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire, MK6 1LNUnited Kingdom01908 666880 [email protected]
Our Milton Keynes depot is just over two miles from the town centre and strategically placed just outside Bletchley. It sits almost precisely in between Furzton Lake and Milton Keynes Hospital, parallel to the A5 and railway line. Popular ski centre Xscape MK is a short drive away, with world-famous motorsport track Silverstone also a little further afield.
The warehouse itself is over 41,000 square feet in size and stocks a full range of rentable equipment. Our prime location allows us to reach you within four hours of contact, regardless of your whereabouts. We have nine employees working on the site, including a hire manager, customer service administrator as well as pump engineers and delivery staff. Parking is also available to all customers, allowing small units to be collected direct from the depot if needed.
We offer a full range of services from all depots across the UK, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. Our unbeatable expertise in providing temperature control solutions and pumps to a broad spectrum of businesses makes us an obvious choice when these needs arise. We provide a reliable 24 hour service throughout Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, including: Northampton, Luton, Stevenage, Bedford, Wellingborough, Banbury, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Dunstable and Bicester.
At Andrews Sykes, we have unrivalled experience in delivering equipment for every conceivable process or application, making us expertly placed to accommodate your unique requirements. Call now on 01908 666880 for more information on our products or to discuss how we can assist your process.
If travelling from Luton or towns south-east of Milton Keynes, head north-west on Stuart Road towards Buxton Road. At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on the A505. At the next roundabout, take the first exit again onto Luton Road, following the A505 route. After 2.5 miles, turn right onto High Street North/A5, then go through one roundabout. The destination will be on your right hand side.
From Northampton and areas north of Milton Keynes, take Herbert Street then St. Andrews Street to Horse Market/A508. Continue on until you reach London Road, then stay on the M1, exiting at junction 14. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A509 and then the second exit at the next. Follow signs to Brickhill Street, go through two roundabouts and then take the first exit at the next one. Exit onto the A5; we are located on the left.
The nearest railway station is Milton Keynes Central, which is 1.4 miles from our warehouse. Located on the West Coast Main Line, the station is served by Virgin Trains, London Midland and inter-city services. Regular connections to several major cities - including Birmingham, Manchester, London and Liverpool - pass through several times a day. Regional trains also link Milton Keynes with Rugby, Wolverton and Coventry.
- Aylesbury Prison - When a large Buckinghamshire jail needed an urgent replacement of hot water services, Andrews Boilers were on hand to keep the facility operational.
- International firm in Bletchley - A global company based south-west of Milton Keynes sought emergency chiller equipment after its servers became at risk.
- Rushden Lakes shopping centre - The expansion of Rushden Lakes shopping centre meant a long-term hire of several GP150 pumps was required for site dewatering.
- Northampton town centre - The regeneration of Northampton town centre led to one of the UK’s most prominent construction groups hiring both submersible pumps and GP100 units over a protracted period of time.
- Olympic aquatic centre in Luton - Prior to the Olympic Games in 2012, the company in charge of constructing the aquatic centre required vast volumes of heating to ensure the project’s completion. Following a survey of the premises, our engineers recommended a number of units complete with fuel tanks to ensure a constant temperature inside the arena.
- Factory heating in Kettering - A large cereal supplier required fumigation to ensure industry hygiene standards were maintained. Andrews Sykes have since been providing the client with heating on a regular basis to ensure this process is finalised.
- University in Bedford - We received an out-of-hours call from a university who requested emergency heating the next day. Following a site survey, our engineers recommended a large boiler package instead which met all outlined criteria.
- Brewery in Wooton - When a local brewery encountered a problem which could potentially have led to a shutdown, we visited their site during the early hours. Following assessment, it was decided that six boilers would be required in order to maintain productivity and these were promptly delivered following request.
- Treatment works in Northampton - When power was lost to a main sludge thickening plant, we provided a super silenced driven pump set as a replacement. This solution was so successful that after two weeks, a second order was placed.
- Server room in Milton Keynes - A large broadband supplier required emergency cooling when its server room began overheating. We provided a number of portable air conditioning units which helped keep the servers online.
- Sewage plant in Leighton Buzzard - We were approached by this client when their on-site electric pumps broke down one morning. By the afternoon we had delivered and installed two replacement electric submersible units.
- Excavator recovery in Brixworth - When a client’s rented excavator had become submerged, we supplied a diesel pump almost immediately - clearing all water and allowing the plant to be recovered.
- Holiday Camp in Ampthill - A substantial holiday resort was under pressure to meet completion deadlines and faced opening to the public without vital amenities. We supplied both heating and ventilation in large quantities, exacting specifications given, meaning potential delays were avoided.