How to find us
Sandy Rd, Waterloo, Liverpool,Merseyside, L21 1AFUnited Kingdom0151 920 8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are situated six miles from the city centre, or a five minute walk from Seaforth and Litherland railway station. The depot has been open for more than 30 years and is accessible via the A565 or the A5036. Located south of Brook Vale Recreation Ground and east of the Mersey Dock, we are ideally positioned to satisfy any immediate rental requirements of businesses within the area.
Our Liverpool branch offers our full selection of services, ranging from air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We promise a reliable 24 hour service across Merseyside and North Wales, including: Liverpool, Blackpool, Birkenhead, Wigan, Preston, Southport, Chester, Runcorn, Wrexham, Widnes, Ellesmere Port, Clywd, Gwynedd, Anglesey and Wirral.
With a fleet of seven delivery and service vehicles on site, we guarantee to have your equipment delivered quickly. We also have seven full-time members of staff, including a manager, supervisor, HVAC engineer, two pumps engineers and two drivers. The depot is 20,000 square metres in size and can acc0mmodate all customer parking requirements.
We understand the needs of our customers and can be contacted 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For more information, call us on 0151 9208200.
From Liverpool city centre, head south-east towards Lime Street then take a sharp left towards the A5038. Following the direction of Leeds Street/A565 continue on until you reach Sandy Road. Turn left onto Sandy Road, then right onto Sandy Lane. We are situated on the right hand side, 150 metres down the road.
If travelling from Southport or Arndsale, head southwest on Lord Street towards Wellington Street. Go through one roundabout, and continue on down Coastal Road until you see the A565 turning. Turn right and go through three roundabouts, following the B5421 to Sandy Lane. Turn left onto Sandringham Road, and then left again onto Cambridge Road. Take one final left onto Sandy Lane, where you will find our warehouse 150 metres down the road.
The nearest railway station is Seaforth & Litherland, which is less than a mile away - a three minute taxi ride or ten minute walk. The station is on the Northern Line of the Merseyrail network. Northbound trains go towards Southport while trains going in the opposite direction terminate at Hunts Cross. Services are fairly frequent, with trains operating four times an hour throughout the day.
- Electric pylon assembly in Wirral - A major energy contractor in the Wirral hired several GP100 pumps so they could dry construction foundations before pylons were erected.
- Production site in Ellesmere Port - We supplied and installed a number of FH111 heaters to be place around a specialist manufacturing marquee in Ellesmere Port.
- NHS hospital in Ormskirk - When a busy hospital sought cooling to preserve an endangered server room, we rented a PAC60 air conditioning unit which helped keep operations online.
- Food producer in Blackburn - A Lancashire food outlet seeking additional cooling hired a 550kW chiller to ensure increased output targets could be met.
- Swimming pool in Bangor - We were contacted by a local council requesting a site survey when the heating at an indoor swimming pool failed. Following our recommendation, they hired a large replacement boiler for fifteen weeks while repairs were carried out.
- Power station in Cuerdley - The client required six electrically driven submersible pumps in order to control ground water at the plant. The units were stationed on the site for 40 weeks in total, along with the control panels and pipework we provided.
- Engineering company in Warton - We supplied two chillers, air handlers and connection pipework to the site in order to cool their main server for jet testing.
- Call centre in Kirby - Following a site survey we provided the client with more than twenty portable air conditioning units after receiving an emergency call. Installation was completed before the centre was due to open for business, and the units remained on site for eight weeks.
- Industrial services in Leyland - A large warehouse needed ventilation while a refuse masher was being repaired. Andrews Sykes provided two electrically driven fans, along with relevant ducting, which was hired for three weeks in total.
- Council heating in Preston - Council offices in Lancashire needed urgent on-site cooling installed over a weekend to ensure the complex ready for use the following Monday. We delivered and commissioned 30 portable air conditioning units which stayed on the premises for six weeks.
- Fire service base in Liverpool - A facilities management company approached us regarding a temporary air conditioning solution for the local fire service. We provided two air conditioners which were on hire for four months while a server room was upgraded.
- Fuels company in Capenhurst - Four large heaters were deployed in a new nuclear waste storage building which was being constructed. The equipment was on hire for a total of five months along with ducting and connectors.
- Culvert repair in Darwin - A client required a 12-week rental of three submersible pumps to drive river water running through the centre of town. This technique allowed various culverts to be repaired and our units proved very efficient in assisting the process.
- Hospital in Walton - The customer contacted us late one afternoon seeking immediate replacement heating while their own system was undergoing maintenance. Fifteen radiator units were installed per the client’s request, and remained in use for a six week period.