How to find us
West Mains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth,Stirlingshire, FK3 8YEUnited Kingdom01324 474550 [email protected]
Less than two miles from the centre of Falkirk, our depot is parallel to the M9 motorway which joins Grangemouth and Edinburgh. Surrounded by excellent road and rail links, we are ideally placed to accommodate the hire requirements of businesses across central Scotland and beyond. Grange Manor, a picturesque 19th century estate, is half a mile from our location, while Grangemouth Museum is also nearby and situated next to Zetland Park.
The warehouse itself is 32,000 square feet in size and complete with all modern amenities, including customer parking. Thirteen members of staff are based in Grangemouth, with engineers and deliver drivers constantly on hand when urgent requirements arise. Storing a full range of rentable units and pumps, we have the capacity and necessary resources to accommodate your demands - even at short notice.
We offer customers a complete range of equipment for rent from our Grangemouth depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We are adept in providing clients with effective temperature control solutions or pumps and have more experience in doing so than any other contractor. We cover all areas of Grangemouth, Lothian, Stirlingshire, Fife and Perthshire, including: Edinburgh, Dundee, Livingston, Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Perth and Falkirk.
For more information on our services and how we can benefit your operation or process, call us now on 01324 474550. Andrews Sykes have overseen large projects across all industries for decades, which is why we have established ourselves as the UK’s most reputable specialist hire company.
If you’re travelling from Edinburgh or other south-easterly routes, follow the A900 to Queen Street then merge onto the A90, exiting at Kirkliston. Get on the M9 from West Lothian and exit at junction 5. Continue onto Beancross Road/A905 towards West Mains Road in Grangemouth, and take the third exit at the roundabout. At the next, take the first exit onto Falkirk Road. After 300 metres, turn right onto West Mains Road. The destination will be on your left.
We are just half hour’s drive from Dunfermline using the A994 and M9 routes west-bound. Stay on the A994 for four miles, and then take the A985 and M9 towards Grangemouth. Exit at junction 6, continuing onto Glensburgh Road until you reach the roundabout. Take the third exit onto Falkirk Road and then the next right onto West Mains Road. We are located on the left hand side.
The nearest railway station to the depot is Falkirk Grahamston, which is one of two stations serving the town. Managed by First ScotRail, it is part of the Edinburgh to Dunblane Line as well as the Cumbernauld Line. Frequent services to Inverness and Glasgow operate daily, with numerous local towns also connected by rail including Haymarket, Stirling, Camelon, Polmont and Grangemouth.
- Temporary cooling at Leith Theatre – We were asked to provide a number of portable air conditioning units as part of a setting recreation to commemorate 20 years since the popular superhero film Blade was first screened.
- Office complex in Edinburgh - A large facilities management company in Leith rented 85 Polar Wind units and 35 ASF fans to provide cooling for a client across a nine-floor building.
- Ballasting in Port of Grangemouth - More than 40 GP150 pumps were required to assist a ballasting process that would allow large turbines to be transported across sea.
- Festival in Falkirk - When cooling was needed inside a huge festival marquee, we installed a large chiller and several air handling units to keep people comfortable and equipment operational.
- Flooding in Edinburgh - When Scottish Water needed to repair a burst water main in Midlothian, we provided a silenced pump and hoses on an emergency basis to divert the water. The units were on site quickly and allowed repairs to commence almost instantly, thus reducing the effects of the flood.
- Canal project in Falkirk - A government project involving the enlargement of the marina basin near Falkirk meant that Andrews Sykes were required to provide various pumps and technical assistance.
- Theatre in Edinburgh - We received a call from a client regarding the necessary provision of temporary cooling for a theatre show in Edinburgh. After conducting a site survey, engineers recommended, delivered and installed multiple air conditioning units which allowed production to proceed.
- Server rooms in Perth & Kinross - The local council called us out of hours with an urgent requirement to cool an overheating server room. We supplied several portable air conditioners during the middle of the night, which remained on site for several weeks.
- Law courts in Livingston - A multi-national building company headquartered in the UK sought a temporary heating solution for new council headquarters and law courts in Livingston. We supplied four high capacity units which were positioned in each corner of the building, maintaining a constant temperature while construction was being completed.