- Location Details
- How to find us
- Local projects
Severnside Trading Estate, St Andrew’s Rd, Bristol,BS11 9EBUnited Kingdom0117 982 7677 [email protected]
Our depot virtually touches the River Severn and is ideally situated alongside the M29 and M5 road routes. This allows our delivery drivers to reach neighbouring locations quickly, without having to negotiate the heavy traffic of Bristol’s city centre. We are 30 miles from Glastonbury - famous for its annual music festivals - while picturesque Bath is a similar distance away heading eastwards. The Clifton Suspension Bridge is also a short drive from our base and arguably Bristol’s most famous landmark.
At over 21,000 square feet in size, the warehouse stocks a comprehensive array of equipment for hire which can be dispatched almost immediately. Twelve employees work on site during regular opening hours and oversee all operations within the region. Customer parking is also available, enabling you to collect small units direct from the depot if necessary.
We offer our full range of services from our Bristol depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With unrivalled experience working with clients across all sectors, we can tailor solutions to satisfy practically any requirement. We promise to deliver equipment to all premises in Bristol, Somerset, Avon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, including: Bath, Weston Super Mare, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Swindon, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Trowbridge, Marlborough and Chippenham.
At Andrews Sykes, we appreciate that client demands vary depending on your industry, which is why our contact team are on hand 24 hours a day to discuss your individual needs. Call us now on 01179 827677 for more information on our services and how we can help you
From Bridgwater or areas south of Bristol, join the M5 in Puriton from the A38 or A39 routes. From the A38, go straight over the first roundabout then take the second exit at the next. Slight left, ensuring you stay on Bristol Road and take the third exit onto the A39. Turn left at the roundabout onto the M5, and stay on until you reach junction 18. Take the A4 exit to Bristol/Avonmouth onto St. Andrews Road. Turn right, then take the next left and you will find us on your right.
If travelling from Swindon or towns east of our location, join the M4 and follow signs towards Bristol. Continue on until you reach junction 20, then take the M5 exit to Bristol (West). At junction 16 of the M5, exit towards the A4/Bristol (W)/Airport. Merge onto the M49, continuing back onto the M5. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Crowley Way, then the third exit at the next onto St. Andrews Road. Turn right then left; the destination will be on your right.
The nearest railway station is St. Andrews Road which serves the large industrial estate where our depot is located. Trains serving the stop are operated by First Great Western and on the Severn Beach Line. However, these are sporadic and run every two hours, with St Andrews Road being a request stop due to generally low passenger usage. Bristol Temple Meads - the city’s main station - is a 28 minute journey and has excellent connections to both London and the North.
- Beverage producer in Coleford - Andrews Chillers keep a drinks manufacturer located in Coleford operational by installing a 100kW chiller unit within a few hours of enquiry.
- Luxury hotel in the Cotswolds - A regular customer hired a large chiller arrangement to keep guests cool at a popular Cotswolds hotel.
- Worcester power station - Two 100kW fluid chillers were supplied to a natural gas power station in Worcester to ensure temperatures were kept within stringent limits during the summer season.
- Server rooms in Bristol hospital - During a planned server room refurbishment at Bristol Royal Infirmary, we installed several PAC22 air conditioners which ensured vital equipment could remain online.
- Hotel in central Bristol - This long-term client required temporary cooling for sound systems used during a show. For several years we have provided a number of PAC22 air conditioning units to keep temperatures at a safe level.
- Technological manufacturer in Wiltshire - A warehouse refurbishment meant that temporary heating was required while construction took place. We installed two high capacity indirect fired units along with thermostats, in order to ensure the area was sufficiently warm during the project.
- Bowbridge Lock in Stroud - A group of volunteers removed more than 250m³ of silt and debris from a local canal by hiring pumps and jetting hoses. Due to site location and environmental constraints, excavators would have been unable to execute the job as effectively.
- Royal Navy Air Service in Yeovilton - We were contacted regarding a solution when a military base’s heating and hot water system failed. By providing five temporary boilers, we ensured these vital provisions were once again available at short notice.
- Yeo Valley Farms in Avon - Seasonal conditions required us to supply and install several high capacity chiller units to farms in Avon, in order to preserve the low temperatures required for production.
- Hydrographic Office in Avonmouth - During a heat wave in 2013, Andrews Sykes was contacted after the client sought a solution to excessive temperatures. We provided several portable air conditioning units which sufficiently alleviated the pressures of a hot environment.
- Glastonbury Festival - A pumping system was required to emulate a “cave” waterfall, as desired by the festival team. Using a three-phase pump and a multitude of fittings, we were able to install a bespoke trough system which the client was very impressed with.
- Western Global in Yate - When an environment containment company required a sophisticated heating system to keep employees warm, we supplied several indirect fired units which sufficiently heated the entire area.
- Pharmaceutical company in Gloucestershire - Another long-term customer required a temporary cooling solution in order to support their production line. We delivered a number of evaporative coolers and chiller units for localised temperature control, ensuring the overall process was accelerated.