- Location Details
- How to find us
- Local projects
Unit 3, St James Business Park, Henwood,Ashford, TN24 8DHUnited Kingdom01233 624461 [email protected]
Prominently situated on St. James Business Park, in the heart of the Henwood Industrial Estate, our Ashford depot is perfectly positioned to serve customers in the area. The depot itself is located just seconds from the M20 motorway guaranteeing swift response times to clients across Kent.
The depot is fitted with a range of facilities including a modern workshop, purpose-built testing area and significant storage space to accommodate our expansive hire fleet.
Like all of our branches, we offer a complete range of our services, from air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We always aim to act as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our Ashford depot is operated by a team of experienced staff and supported by a dedicated fleet of service and delivery vehicles. This ensures we can offer instant delivery and a 24-hour service for Kent and East Sussex, including: Ashford, Maidstone, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells, Canterbury, Folkestone, Sittingbourne, Dover, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester and the Medway towns.
If you’re based in Ashford or the surrounding areas and have a potential climate control or pumping requirement, give us a call today on 01233 624461. Our engineers are on standby 24 hours a day so whether you have an out-of-hours emergency or a planned project, we can help.
Click here to view the depot gallery.
Our Ashford depot is easily accessible by either road or rail and situated almost precisely in the centre of Kent. If you are coming via the M20 motorway, follow signs for Dover/Channel Tunnel/Maidstone. At Junction 9, take the A251/A20 exit to Ashford/Faversham. Continue on Fougeres Way and take the second exit at Drovers Roundabout. After half a mile take the third exit onto New Street. After 0.8 miles, take the first exit at the roundabout on to Henwood. The destination is on your right.
From Canterbury or Chatham, take the A28 to North Street/A2042, heading towards Ashford. Continue on to Canterbury Road then turn left onto Somerset Road. After 0.4 miles, take the first exit onto Henwood. The destination will be on your right.
Ashford International Rail Station is a fifteen-minute walk from the depot and serviced by excellent links from London and the South Coast. High speed trains from St. Pancras take just 37 minutes, with frequent services also running from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo.
- Kent Spa - A popular Kentish spa recently suffered a major boiler failure leaving the pool, jacuzzi and shower facilities out of action.Our quick response shortened disruption via the deployment of a 500kW boiler hire.
- Local Care Home construction - A project to construct a new care home in Kent was halted due to damp and cold weather, until Andrews Heat for Hire stepped in.
- Kent Prison heating - A large prison based in Kent needed an emergency boiler hire installation following the breakdown of the client’s existing system.
- Exclusive fishing lake - Our experience working with lakes is renowned and led us to hiring submersible pumps to one of Kent’s best-known fisheries. Revered angler Lee Jackson commended our service and quick response.
- Kent Hospital cooling - When a Margate hospital required emergency cooling after their permanent chiller failed, Andrews supplied a temporary 100kW chiller within hours of contact.
- Primary school heating - Temporary boiler hire keeps Chatham primary school open after the new build failed to meet legal temperature requirements.
- Landfill site flood - An exceptionally wet winter flooded a local landfill site, prompting a number of electric submersible and diesel pumps to be hired for several weeks.
- Kent weir construction - When the brickwork of a Kent weir was scrutinised by local health and safety authorities, several submersible pumps were required to facilitate necessary repairs.
- Annual festival in Eastbourne - For the past five years, Andrews Heat for Hire have provided an independently-organised festival in Eastbourne with ID65 units to ensure guests remained warm.
- Sewage works in Canterbury - We provided several pumps to the site in Kent, which were used to pump large volumes of waste water from the vicinity.
- Collapsed road in Leeds, Kent - Following the crumbling of a major road, urgent pumping was needed to ensure conditions were conducive to repairs being carried out.
- Water treatment works in Ashford - A large-scale project at a water treatment plant in Ashford required a long-term hire of equipment while over-pumping was being executed on site.
- Collapsed bridge in Maidstone - We were contacted regarding the urgent need for pumps after a bridge gave way in Maidstone. This was a time-sensitive task because it resulted in a road closure, but we managed to provide two silent pumps at incredibly short notice.
- Channel Tunnel in Dover - Sykes Pumps have provided pumps to the Channel Tunnel on numerous occasions since opening in 1994.