How to find us
Victoria Road, Ashford,Kent, TN23 7HJUnited Kingdom01233 624461 email@example.com
Situated close to Victoria Park, and less than half a mile from Ashford International Train Station, Andrews Sykes’ Ashford depot is located just off Victoria Road on Chunnel Industrial Estate. A stone’s throw away from the Ashford Designer Outlet, we are situated at the heart of Kent and easily accessible via railway and the M20.
Like all of our branches, we offer a complete range of our services, from air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. We always aim to act as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our Ashford depot has 10 regional staff working on site and a fleet of service and delivery vehicles at its disposal. This ensures we can offer instant delivery and a 24 hour service for Kent and East Sussex, including: Ashford, Maidstone, Hastings, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Canterbury, Folkestone, Sittingbourne, Dover, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Crawley, Gatwick, Brighton and the Medway towns.
Our new warehouse is 20,000 square feet in size and occupied by ten employees during the working week. We have three service vehicles and two delivery vans on site, ensuring rapid assistance for system breakdown or maintenance planning. Customer parking is also available on site, allowing you to collect smaller heaters, dryers and cooling units if required. We work hard to understand customer needs, and are on stand-by 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help. Call us today on 01233 624461 for more information on our products, services or how we can assist your process.
Our Ashford depot is easily accessible by either road or rail and situated almost precisely in the centre of Kent. If you are coming via the M20 motorway, exit at junction 9 and take the third exit at the roundabout on to Fougers Way. At Drovers Roundabout, take the second exit onto Maidstone Road/A292 then turn left onto Somerset Road. Turn right onto Wellesley Road/A2042 and then right again onto Victoria Road. We are located on the left hand side.
From Canterbury or Chatham, take the A28 to North Street/A2042, heading towards Ashford. Turn left onto Somerset Road, then right onto Wellesley Road. After half a mile, turn right onto Victoria Road. The destination is on your left.
Ashford International Rail Station is a five minute walk from the depot, and serviced by excellent links from London and the South Coast. High speed trains from St. Pancras take just 37 minutes, with frequent services also running from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo.
- Canterbury landfill site - Sykes Pumps help remove floodwater from a landfill site in Broad Oak, Canterbury, by delivering a flexible hire solution consisting of both submersible and diesel units.
- Brighton medical facility - When a pharmaceutical company in Brighton struggled to counter high temperatures in their storage area, we advocated the hire of a 50kW chiller.
- Annual festival in Eastbourne - For the past five years, Andrews Heat for Hire have provided an independently-organised festival in Eastbourne with ID65 units to ensure guests remained warm.
- Flood recovery in Rye - Extreme flooding in Rye had left much of the region submerged, so a hire solution comprising of self-prime diesel driven pumps was recommended in response.
- Gatwick Airport hotel - When a burst water main threatened to cause extensive damage to a hotel in West Sussex, we delivered a combination of 32 heaters and dryers to the site within hours to aid the restoration process.
- Sewage works in Canterbury - We provided several pumps to the site in Kent, which were used to pump large volumes of waste water from the vicinity.
- Casino in Brighton - A support service company contacted us on behalf of their client when a casino needed urgent cooling for a server room. We provided two portable air conditioning units which effectively neutralised the hot temperatures caused by electricity use.
- Collapsed road in Leeds, Kent - Following the crumbling of a major road, urgent pumping was needed to ensure conditions were conducive to repairs being carried out.
- Water treatment works in Ashford - A large-scale project at a water treatment plant in Ashford required a long-term hire of equipment while over-pumping was being executed on site.
- Water treatment works in Horsham - A similar assignment saw several pumps delivered and commissioned at a treatment works in West Sussex for a big over-pumping project.
- Collapsed bridge in Maidstone - We were contacted regarding the urgent need for pumps after a bridge gave way in Maidstone. This was a time-sensitive task because it resulted in a road closure, but we managed to provide two silent pumps at incredibly short notice.
- Channel Tunnel in Dover - Sykes Pumps have provided pumps to the Channel Tunnel on numerous occasions since opening in 1994.