How to find us
Our Leeds depot is located two and a half miles outside the town centre, and virtually touches the River Aire. Multiple road links connect the city with neighbouring towns, allowing us to quickly reach customers all over West Yorkshire and beyond. We are just six miles from Kirkstall Abbey, a nationally-renowned Cisterican monastery for which the area is famous. Elland Road - the home ground of Leeds United Football Club - is also nearby.
At 26,000 square feet in size, the warehouse stocks a complete range of hire equipment which is available for instant dispatch. With eleven members of staff working on site including a hire manager, sales operators, engineers and delivery drivers, we are always able to accommodate demand efficiently. Parking is also available on site, enabling customers to collect equipment directly should they so wish.
We offer a full service from our Leeds depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With dozens of years’ experience working with customers across a spectrum of sectors, we will tailor our solutions to satisfy your unique needs. We pledge to deliver equipment within four hours to anywhere in Leeds and Yorkshire, including: Bradford, Huddersfield, York, Wakefield, Halifax, Sheffield, Harrogate, Doncaster, Castleford, Rotherham and Barnsley.
We acknowledge that client requirements vary depending on the industry you are involved in, which is why our trained consultants are on hand to discuss your needs 24 hours a day. Call now on 01132 761555 and one of our contact team will guide you towards a suitable solution for your business or application.
If travelling from Barnsley, Rotherham or other towns south of Leeds, follow the M1 northbound until you reach the A61. Take exit 7 from the M621, and then take the A639 to National Road. From here, turn right onto Severn Road, then left onto Severn Way. Continue on for 300 metres, and then take another left onto Gibraltar Island Road. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Route 67. We are located on your right hand side.
From Huddersfield, Halifax and areas west of the city, take the M62 eastbound and continue until merging onto the A61. Slight left towards Hunslet Road/A61 (following signs for Harrogate/Wetherby) and then take the A639 ramp to Pontefract/Rothwell. Keep left at the fork and follow signs for Cross Green Industrial Estate. Turn left onto Hunslet Road, keeping right and continuing on towards South Accommodation Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Atkinson Street, then the second exit at the next. We will be situated on your left.
Leeds railway station, known as Leeds City, is just over a mile away from the depot. Managed by Network Rail, it provides frequent trains to all major cities including nearby Liverpool, Manchester, Derby and the North East. Regional services also cover York, Scarborough, Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield and Bradford, making us well-connected to most of the North West.
- Groundwater removal at Harrogate quarry - A national construction company working on an old quarry in Harrogate hired five XFP301M pumps and two hydraulic submersibles to remove water from the site.
- Theatre Royal in York - When a historical auditorium in the North West underwent interior renovation, a number of FV300 and FV600 fans were provided to help remove dust and fumes.
- Sheffield Government Office - We supplied two PAC22 air conditioning units to prevent the Sheffield Government Office suffering server failure during a particularly hot period.
- Office heating in Broughton - We supplied a foster care agency in Sheffield with a number of quartz heaters after their boiler failed.
- Agricultural company in Elvington - Following a period of heavy rainfall, a series of farms in York required emergency pumping to ensure fertilisers and crop nutrition programmes were not affected by the weather.
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council - The council sought an urgent cooling solution during a heat wave after their own system broke down. We provided several portable units which remained on hire until the temperature fell - keeping their offices up and running.
- Food company in Bierley - A specialist food production required submersible pump hire for use with acidic fizzy beverage waste on a rather unusual project.
- Hospital in Leeds - A number of PAC22 air conditioning units were delivered to a special teaching hospital in the city, in order to keep the pharmacy and medicinal products at the required temperature.
- Power station in Eggborough - When an energy plant in Goole experienced flooding, we supplied pumps to limit the damage and keep the station operating.
- Construction firm in Harrogate - A national building company required pumps on one of its sites for a long-term assignment, after there had been a large build-up of water.
- Equipment hire company in Bridlington - The client required super silenced pumps for water treatment works at their site on North Sea coast.
- Factory in Ravensthorpe - We provided a number of gas and electric heaters to a factory in Dewesbury, keeping staff warm during the colder season. These units were deployed because direct fired heaters could have potentially caused a fire if stationed in that environment.
- Server rooms in Sheffield - When server rooms at police headquarters in Sheffield faced overheating, we delivered and installed a number of portable air conditioning units to keep the area cool.