- Head Office
- England - London, England - South East, England - South West
- Employment Type:
Being in business for more than 160 years doesn’t just occur by accident. A tangible commitment to customers, upgrading our hire fleet and around-the-clock service ensure we go from strength to strength, year-on-year.
At Andrews Sykes, we pride ourselves on ensuring all corporate activity runs smoothly which sets a precedent for the way things are done elsewhere in the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Group Property Manager to be responsible for our property portfolio across the UK and Europe - this role will require you to be both depots based with the flexibility of working remotely - travel to Europe will be required.
Purpose of Role:
- To lead and deliver a professional, efficient and cost-effective property, facilities and risk management service to the Andrews Sykes Group.
- Including the delivery and Improvement of the Andrews Sykes SHEQ management systems.
- Supports, and maintains close operational contact with the Managing Director, Finance Director, Country Managers and the Operations support team
- Cooperation and support to other divisional or functional business units within the Andrews Sykes Group.
- Works in harmony with colleagues in the Sales, marketing, SHEQ, HR, Transport and Accounts teams.
Key working relationships External
- Company solicitors
- Estate agents
- Surveyors for Delaps and rates
- Energy brokers
- Equipment suppliers
- To maintain the property plans for both the UK and Europe
- To manage the legal requirements for new and current properties
- To manage the sale and acquisition of properties
- Support setting and maintaining the CAPEX and maintenance budgets
- Undertaking lease renewals and negotiations
Skills, Experience and Knowledge.
- Min 10 years’ experience in a similar industry delivering
- Financial and Budgeting skills
- MBIFM – Institute of Facilities Management or equivalent
- NEBOSH Qualified or equivalent
- Ability to develop policies as appropriate but with a practical approach to ensure that they are suitable for the companies needs
- Organisation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO policies
- Literate, numerate and with good basic IT skills (keyboard, data input, basic Microsoft)
- Driving Licence holder
- Experience in general Tool or Plant Hire
- European Property Experience
- French or Italian speaker
If you have the skills and background required for this role then please apply today.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.