- Pump Service
- England - London
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
Given that our equipment spends much of its lifespan on customer sites, it is critical that our engineers are adept at carrying out required maintenance to ensure each unit operates at full capacity whenever called upon. Our conscientious technicians take pride in their work and play a crucial role in guaranteeing the customer satisfaction for which we are well known. If you’re an ambitious engineer possessing these attributes, get in contact with us today.
We have an opportunity for a Workshop Engineer with a focus on Pumps to join us at our Charlton depot.
You will maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of our wide range of pumps. You will check, clean, service and repair the equipment in accordance to the companies procedures.
- experience in mechanical or electrical disciplines which are relevant to the scope of equipment types involved in the role.
- understand the importance of clear record keeping, allowing each department to work effectively. (PDI checks, Ordering of parts, making sure suitable equipment is ready for hire etc)
- be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skill set.
- need to be a driving license holder.
- be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- enjoy the fact that no 2 days will are the same.
- have the ability to understand and adapt to new products and services.
- offer you a competitive basic salary with contributory Pension Scheme and life assurance.
- give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- support you with Continued Professional Development
- also offer you a range of staff incentives which also include regular activities for our employees.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.