- HVAC Service
- England - South East
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
Given that our equipment spends much of its lifespan on customer sites, it is critical that our engineers are adept at carrying out required maintenance to ensure each unit operates at full capacity whenever called upon. Our conscientious technicians take pride in their work and play a crucial role in guaranteeing the customer satisfaction for which we are well known. If you’re an ambitious engineer possessing these attributes, get in contact with us today
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to join us at our West Sussex depot.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible, for servicing and repair of our HVAC equipment in the workshop and out in the field, comprising portable air conditioning, heating and ventilation units.
- Have the skills and ability to carry out complex fault diagnosis and repairs as well as basic maintenance to HVAC equipment.
- be certified in the Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- have experience in cleaning, checking, testing and services HVAC equipment after each hire.
- understand the importance of completing accurate paperwork
- also understand the importance of attaching warning labels and PDI tags.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment…. no day is the same!
- Comprehensive training on products and services and support with continued professional development
- A competitive basic salary with contributary pension scheme and life assurance.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.