- Pump Service
- England - Central
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and our unrivaled service that we give year on year sees us going from strength to strength. But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Diesel Engine Fitter and Pump Engineer for our depot in Stoke-on-Trent.
As one of our service engineers you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of the company's range of hire products including diesel engine pumping equipment, both on-site and at the depot, which will involve physical manual handling.
Your main objective within this role is to ensure products perform to customer expectations and minimize future breakdowns.
• have experience or qualifications in the repair of industrial diesel engines with proven competence in understanding of mains electrics. (We would consider applications from qualified vehicle technicians, light and heavy, diesel mechanics or plant fitters).
• be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skill set.
• be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
• be a natural problem solver.
• enjoy the fact that no 2 days will are the same.
• have the ability to understand and adapt to new products and services.
• offer you a competitive basic salary.
• give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
• also offer you a range of staff incentives which also include regular activities for our employees.
This role will provide an excellent career opportunity for an engineer to develop their skills and experience in a fantastic working environment.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.