- Depot Support
- England - Central
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and our unrivaled service that we give year on year sees us going from strength to strength. But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a Hire Manager to join us at our Stoke depot.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, our Hire Manager will manage the day to day running of the depot and ensure it is meeting all of it's targets and KPI's. You will ensure the delivery of our high-quality hire services, meeting customer service objectives, maximising the effective use of systems, assets and personnel to achieve and exceed budgeted income and profit. You will also manage all safety, health, environmental, quality, personnel and regulatory matters in accordance with company policies.
• be experienced in supervising or managing people in a commercially focused business
• of worked in the Plant or Equipment Hire Industry
• have strong organisational, administrative and communication skills
• have customer-facing experience in a technical service related industry
• be computer literate, with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, e-mail and e-mail
• be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skill set.
• be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
• be a natural problem solver.
• enjoy the fact that no 2 days are the same.
• have the ability to understand and adapt to new products and services.
- offer you a competitive basic salary with contributory Pension Scheme and life assurance.
- give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- support you with Continued Professional Development
- also offer you a range of staff incentives which also include regular activities for our employees.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists.
If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.