- HVAC Sales
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and our unrivaled service that we give year on year sees us going from strength to strength. But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to cover Aberdeen and Inverness.
You will be identifying new opportunities, winning new business and managing and developing existing accounts and customer relationships. You will maximise revenue and customer growth against agreed target levels within a specified geographic area through the promotion of Andrews Sykes’ products and services in related market sectors.
- have experience within HVAC/Pumps sector and successfully sold and build up clients with this sector.
- have knowledge of industrial equipment, products and applications relevant to the Andrews Sykes division and range of products and services.
- of met and succeeded sales targets within a similar role within HAVC
- of designed short, Medium and long term goals to win new business within a similar role
- understand the importance of liaising with operations and sales colleagues to capitolise and any cross-selling opportunities.
- plan and coordinate your own diary where you will be expected to spend time visiting and meeting clients.
- have commercial acumen, be an effective negotiator and have excellent presentation skills.
- offer you a competitive salary.
- award you with an excellent annual bonus
- give you Continued Professional Development
- supply you with a company vehicle and fuel card
- give you a phone and laptop
- give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- also offer you a range of staff incentives which also include regular activities for our employees.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.