- Depot Support
- England - Central
- Employment Type:
Why not drive our business forward metaphorically as well as literally? Our drivers are a fundamental part of our business here at Andrews Sykes and without them, we simply couldn’t continue exceeding the high expectations our customers have of us. When we say we can deliver equipment within four hours, we really mean it – and that’s because our reliable drivers are on hand 24 hours a day. If you’re interested in joining our team and driving one of our premium, modern vehicles, contact us today.
We are currently looking for an experienced HGV driver to join our busy Stoke-on-Trent depot to help undertake the safe, secure and efficient movement of plant and equipment required by the business.
You will be performing deliveries and collections to and from customer sites, Andrews Sykes premises, and other locations as required.
- Check equipment is loaded/unloaded in a safe manner.
- Check paperwork to that delivery/collection loads are correct.
- Ensure that all equipment on the vehicle is accounted for.
- Visually inspect equipment being loaded for delivery or collection- Deliver equipment to customer sites.
- Collect equipment from customer sites
- Holds a full driving licence valid in the UK.
- Previous experience of multi-drop delivery driving.
- Class 2 driving licence.
- Able to drive a 26 Ton Vehicle Lorry Mounted Crane/HIAB vehicle.
- ADR Certificate (desirable)
- CPC and Digi Card
- Able to carry out manual handling tasks
Andrews Sykes are passionate about what we do and our success is rooted in the talents of our people, which is why we reward our people with:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment…. no two days are the same!
- Comprehensive training on products and services and support with continued professional development
- A competitive salary with contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.