- Specialist Service
- England - Central
- Employment Type:
Why Andrews Sykes…
It’s no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… Our commitment to our customers, the vast variety of equipment we can offer and our unrivaled service that we give year on year sees us going from strength to strength. But this would not be possible without our people. Without their passion, their energy or their drive, we don’t have a business. If you would like to be part of this journey, you have clicked on the right advert.
Being the market leaders in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customers ever changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to join us at our Birmingham Depot.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible, for servicing and repair of our HVAC equipment, comprising portable air conditioning, heating and ventilation units.
- Have the skills and ability to carry out complex fault diagnosis and repairs as well as basic maintenance to HVAC equipment.
- be certified in the Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- have experience in cleaning, checking, testing and services HVAC equipment after each hire.
- understand the importance of completing accurate paperwork
- also understand the importance of attaching warning labels and PDI tags.
- offer you a competitive basic salary.
- give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- also offer you a range of staff incentives which also include regular activities for our employees.
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Job Expertise Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.
Andrews Sykes is an equal opportunities employer.
For information regarding our Recruitment Data Protection Privacy Notice, please see here.