Following the incredible success of Sykes’ hydraulic submersible pumps, it is with great excitement that we introduce an additional unit to the existing range to further broaden the selection of hydraulic pumps available to our customers.
The 3” Hydraset 80 joins our pump hire fleet with immediate effect and gives clients another bespoke pumping solution for deep suction lifts.
Comprising of a power pack, pump end and a set of hydraulic hoses, the Hydraset 80 has been designed for deployment in a multitude of surroundings including construction, marine, quarrying, wastewater and any other remote location where electricity is unavailable.
Our latest submersible hydraulic pump retains all the tried-and-tested characteristics of our 4” and 6” models whilst offering our customers a smaller option that complements the existing Sykes hydraulic range.
Other features and benefits include:
– No suction lift restrictions – for use where depths are too large for standard pumps
– Quick release hydraulic couplings enabling simple, leak-proof operation
– Small and compact unit enabling easy access into small chambers and manholes
– Automatic shutdown enhancing safety and preventing blockages or overloading
– Silenced diesel engine for quiet, unobtrusive functionality
– Driven by environmentally friendly biodegradable oils
– Lightweight pump ends simplifying manoeuvrability
– Fuel efficient for low running costs
The Hydraset 80’s ecologically conscious design renders it suitable for use near rivers and other natural watercourses with the use of biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
Powered by a silenced diesel Hatz engine, the power pack can also be fitted with a Chalwyn valve and spark arrestor which facilitates use in potentially hazardous applications.
Chris Graham, sales director at Sykes Pumps, said: “Our hydraulic pumps have been doing exceptionally well for a number of years now, so it’s natural that we continue satisfying growing demand by introducing a new product with different specifications.
“As a company, we are always looking for ways to enhance our pump hire fleet and ensuring that those who seek temporary equipment benefit from having as much choice as possible. The Hydraset 80 becomes our entry level hydraulic pump and will be ideal for projects where low running costs are a key requirement.
For more information on the expanding Sykes Pumps hydraulic submersible range, click here for a detailed overview. Alternatively, you can discuss your requirements with a member of our dedicated contact team by calling today on 0800 211 611.