The manufacturing and industrial sector are one of the hardest sectors to work in when the climate reaches a hot temperature. Staff working on production lines and other machinery are already heated by the electronic equipment, not to mention the scorcher outside. When this occurs productivity is lowered considerably and the working environment becomes stuffy and demotivating. This was the case when a company producing snacks of all sorts was having trouble with their staff’s productivity. They were suffering with a stuffy and airless factory which was affecting motivational and concentration levels of the staff.
Get in Touch
Follow Andrews Sykes
- Andrews Boilers responds to emergency crisis at Swindon hospital
- Sykes Pumps’ flourishing relationship with Ebbsfleet United prompts commercial agreement extension
- Sykes launch new cost-effective and low-noise pump
- Andrews Air Conditioning make pilot graduation ceremony a flying success
- Sykes Pumps introduces economical super silenced unit