Examination periods are arguably the most stressful time for students and school pupils, so the last thing they need is an additional problem when sat at their desks. End-of-year assessments – including GCSEs and A-levels – typically commence in May and this often coincides with a seasonal upturn in the weather. So when a high-achieving secondary school in the Midlands encountered difficulty keeping their main examination hall cool in the build-up to a busy six-week period of tests, they contacted Andrews Ventilation Hire in search of a solution. The room was occupied by around 200 people when at full capacity, and there was an urgent requirement for us to implement a practical cooling system immediately because of the scale of potential for students to complain about being too hot.
Get in Touch
Follow Andrews Sykes
- Andrews Boilers responds to emergency crisis at Swindon hospital
- Sykes Pumps’ flourishing relationship with Ebbsfleet United prompts commercial agreement extension
- Sykes launch new cost-effective and low-noise pump
- Andrews Air Conditioning make pilot graduation ceremony a flying success
- Sykes Pumps introduces economical super silenced unit