We pride ourselves on bringing new products to market – we always have done – and there’s always a rationale behind each launch. Sometimes we act on customer feedback, sometimes we want to pre-empt environmental legislation, and sometimes we simply look to make a popular existing product even better.
For many years, our specialist Fast Chill range has been the envy of the industry while at the same time being highly sought-after by clients in specific market sectors.
Each unit is robust, dependable, safe, economical, and can bring temperatures down to as low as -10⁰C. In fact, our Fast Chill units are the perfect solution for cold storage areas, food and beverage manufacturing processes. How, then, could we improve them?
- Low global warming potential (GWP), providing a much more environmentally friendly option that complies with updated F-Gas regulations
- Groundbreaking technical advancements including a built-in hot gas defrost system that pre-warms the water internally prior to draining
- Redesigned chassis to permit easy access into awkward, space-restricted areas
- Pre-charged glycol lines of up to 30 metres in length, giving the end user even greater flexibility
- Enhanced performance in the form of higher airflows and larger cooling capacities
Matt Stapley, Technical Director, explains: “The introduction of the new and improved Fast Chill range is a fantastic addition to our ever-growing fleet of equipment. The units have state-of-the-art components and have been very cleverly designed for the rental market. Each unit is under 800mm wide, so these units will all fit through a standard door frame, making access to any environment easier.”
From today, all three units are available to customers – and we’re anticipating widespread interest!
For more information on our latest products, or to enquire about hiring options, call us today on 0800 211 611.