In major projects where large capacities of hot water are required on one site, it has generally led to a number of boilers being required to ensure demand is met. Andrews Boilers have identified this issue and we are now delighted to add our newest and largest unit to an already comprehensive hire fleet.
The 1,500kW LPHW boiler is a special low-emission hot water boiler that features 3-stage low NOx (Nitrous Oxide) burner technology to maximise fuel savings and meet current emission standards.
Suitable for use in a broad range of applications, the 1,500kW LPHW boiler is perfect for district heating systems, factories, sports & leisure centres, retail environments, hospitals and production facilities – among many others.
Other features and benefits include:
- Fully packaged unit ready for use within hours of delivery
- Can be used for domestic hot water of heating systems
- 3-stage burner reduces fuel usage and meets all EU emission regulations
- Packaged in vandal-proof steel containers for added security
- Full range of accessories, fuel tanks, hoses and fittings available to hire
- Fully delivery, installation and commissioning service provided
Carl Webb, Divisional Director at Andrews Boilers, said: “By introducing the 1,500kW LPHW boiler – our biggest yet – to the hire fleet, we are able to provide customers with an all-encompassing solution that negates the need for several smaller units.
“We recognise the growing demand for fuel economy, and our three-stage burner feature will enable clients to keep running costs at an affordable level whilst still achieving project requirements.”
For more information on our 1,500kW LPHW boiler or any other product in our expansive range, call us today on 0800 211 611. For a detailed summary of this particular unit, including specifications and intended applications, click here.