Repair and Service
Sykes Pumps have been synonymous with the pumping industry for well over 150 years. Our reputation for quality and service has been one of the prime reasons why the name Sykes Pumps is, today, almost a generic term for contractors pumping equipment.
As you would expect we offer an unrivalled back up service from over 30 locations in the UK, these backed up by 2 regional repair centres, staffed by a dedicated team led by our Regional Workshop Managers. These managers have many years’ experience in running our service and repair centres looking after one of the largest Pump hire fleets in the country, giving them the ability and their teams to offer some of the best technical advice for service and maintenance in the industry, giving us the ability to offer cost-effective, timely estimates and turnarounds, whilst maintaining the quality you have come to demand from the one of the UK’s leading Pump Suppliers for Hire, Sales and Service.
- For major repairs, we’ll provide an instant quotation – keeping you in control
- Our lines are staffed 24 hours a day - so you talk to a person, not a machine
- We only ever fit original-quality parts, not cheaper imitations
- Our Rapid Response mobile Field service is available 24/365 - in most cases we’ll be on site in under 4 hours
- We have over 30 local Service locations across the UK, with over 40 mobile trained and experienced engineers, all with fully equipped service vehicles.
- All backed up by 2 Regional Repair Centres with Dedicated Service Personnel
- We offer Upgrades and Refurbishments of pump units along with its Engine or motor
- Service and Maintenance Package’s available to suit your individual needs and requirements.
Please enquire about our maintenance and service packages.