Features & Environments
The Sykes Hydraset’s average fuel consumption is just 9 litres per hour, ensuring low running costs even on a full load.
A four-wheel site trailer gives this pump model excellent manoeuvrability despite its size and weight. It can be transported by a forklift or even craned into place, facilitating deployment in a number of applications.
These high capacity units have been assembled with longevity in mind, and are often stationed in remote areas where on-site power is unavailable.
Designed for safe use, with no sparks or electricity generated, the Sykes Hydraset can be utilised in hazardous applications without endangering those close by. It can also be used with biodegradable oil.
- Weight (kg)
- H100 - Pump end: 51 kg, H150 - Pump end: 105 kg, Powerpack: 995 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 145 litres
- H100 - Pump end: 465 x 350 x 745 mm, H150 - Pump end: 650 x 500 x 970, Powerpack: 1900 x 1100 x 1720 (L x W x H)
- Fuel Consumption
- 9 litres/hour
- Noise level
- @ 7m = 75 dBA
- Pipe Connections
- H100: 4" Bauer / H150: 6" Bauer
- H100 - Max head: 40.0 m, Max flow: 62 l/s, Max solid: 38 mm, H150 - Max head: 22.0 m, Max flow: 95 l/s, Max solid: 65 mm
- Engine(Type / Power / Speed)
- Hatz 26kw diesel engine, nominal speed 2000 rpm
- 3 LINE SET x 20M
- DRIP TRAY 2440MM X 1525MM
- DRIP TRAY 2058MM X 1525MM
- RETAIL GAS OIL
- BUNDED FUEL TANK 2000 LITRE
- BUNDED FUEL TANK 2800 LITRE
- BUNDED FUEL TANK 3000 LITRE
- 5M HP FUEL LINE