Features & Environments
The Sykes UVO 200/150F (D90) pump is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 135 metres and a flow of 375 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 60 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ‘’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 25 cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency – typically as low as 92.5 litres per hour – ensuring low running costs.
The pumpset comes on a skid mounted chassis as standard and a central lifting point for loading and unloading or lifting points in each corner.
A true general purpose pumpset specially designed for those applications where high efficiency is required when handling abrasive and highly concentrated slurries or simply moving water where higher than normal heads are required.
- 8680 kg with fuel (Where an integral tank is fitted) 6570 kg without fuel ( or where no tank is fitted)
- Pump Materials
- Main pump: High Chrome iron/ impeller: High Chrome iron
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 5330 x 2385 x 2167
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 8” Table D Discharge: 6” Table D Bauer couplings option yes
- Max Head: 135 m Max Flow: 375 l/s Max Solids: 60 mm
- Engine(Type / Power / Speed)
- Volvo TAD1630P / 388 kW / 1600 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Tank size on application, Separate bunded tanks available.
- Prime System
- Flood Lubricated Rotary Vacuum Pump, Nominal Displacement 25 cfm, Non Return Valve
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 1600 rpm: 111 litres/hour Energy efficient duty point @ 1500 rpm: 92.5 litres/hour
- Shaft Seal
- No adjustments necessary, Easy repacking, Optional mechanical seal, Expeller aided vacuum seal, High Chrome sleeve
- Skid mounted/ Skid mounted C/w Roll cage
- Health and Safety
- Ear Defenders, Gloves, Boots, safety footwear, Protective clothing