Features & Environments
The Sykes MH150/100 SUPER WISPASET pump is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 105 metres and a flow of 90 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 20 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ‘’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 60 cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency – typically as low as 21.9 litres per hour – ensuring low running costs.
The pumpset comes on a skid mounted chassis as standard and a central lifting point for loading and unloading.
These characteristics make the MH150/100 SUPER WISPASET a robust, highly versatile pump, with the ability to take on the most arduous and difficult pumping applications, aimed at specialist markets such as mines and quarries, the marine industry, power generation, petro-chemicals, refineries and construction. Applications include pressure testing, batching plant washing, emergency or temporary fire mains and any situation where high vertical and/or long discharge runs are required.
- 2905 kg without fuel ( or where no tank is fitted)
- Pump Materials
- Main pump: Ductile Iron construction
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 4090 x 1370 x 1685
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 6” table D or 6” Bauer Discharge: 100 NP16 or 4” Bauer
- Noise level
- @7m= 70 dBA
- Engine(Type / Power / Speed)
- Iveco N67MNTX20.20 / 129 kW / 1800 rpm
- Max Head: 105 m Max Flow: 90 l/s Max Solids: 20 mm
- Prime System
- Flood Lubricated Rotary Vacuum Pump/ Nominal Displacement 60 cfm/ Non Return Valve
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Separate Fuel Tank required
- Shaft Seal
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 1800 rpm: 26.5 litres/hour Energy efficient duty point @ 1800 rpm: 21.9 litres/hour
- Health and Safety
- Ear Defenders, Gloves, Boots, Safety footwear, Protective clothing
- Heavy Duty Skid