Features & Environments
The Sykes MH100 pump is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 82 metres and a flow of 100 litres per second, with the capability to pass a 25 millimetre solid.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ’’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 25 cfm rotary vacuum pump which gives the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry. The suction intake can therefore be sporadically exposed to atmosphere, giving the capacity to handle low and intermittent flows.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency - typically as low as 7.56 litres per hour - ensuring low running costs. With a fuel tank of 250 litres it allows the pump to run a maximum of 24 hours before needing refuelling.
The pumpset comes on a skid mounted chassis as standard and a central lifting point for loading and unloading.
These characteristics make the MH100 a robust, highly versatile pump, with the ability to take on the most arduous and difficult pumping applications, aimed at specialist markets such as mines and quarries, the marine industry, power generation, petro-chemicals, refineries and construction. Applications include pressure testing, batching plant washing, emergency or temporary fire mains and any situation where high vertical and/or long discharge runs are required.
- 1966 kg with fuel (Where an integral tank is fitted) 1750 kg without fuel ( or where no tank is fitted)
- Pump Materials
- Main pump: SG grade iron/ impeller: Stainless Steel
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 2600 x 1100 x 1800
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 6” table D or 6” Bauer Discharge: 4” table D or 4” Bauer Bauer couplings option 6”
- Noise level
- @7m= 88-94 dBA
- Engine(Type / Power / Speed)
- Iveco 8045SE / 65 kW / 2000 rpm
- Max Head: 82 m Max Flow: 100 l/s Max Solids: 25 mm
- Prime System
- Flood Lubricated Rotary Vacuum Pump/ Nominal Displacement 25 cfm/ Non Return Valve
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 250 litres.
- Shaft Seal
- Sykes patented vacuum pressure seal, Single ring of packing, Spring loaded, No adjustments necessary, Easy repacking, Chrome oxide coating on wear ring
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 2200 rpm: 17.1 litres/hour Energy efficient duty point @ 1800 rpm: 7.56 litres/hour
- Health and Safety
- Ear Defenders, Gloves, Boots, safety footwear, Protective clothing, Noise power level Lwa: 122 dB
- Skid mounted