Features & Environments
The HP80 is designed for a range of applications, typically giving a maximum head of 98 metres and a flow of 21 litres per second.
The pumpset incorporates the Sykes ‘’Univac’’ vacuum priming system, utilising a 25 cfm rotary vacuum pump and giving the ability for rapid automatic priming and re-priming from dry.
The pump is driven by an industry standard diesel engine, meeting all relevant emission controls and selected to give maximum fuel efficiency, typically as low as 4.08 litres per hour, ensuring low running costs. With a fuel tank of 90 litres, it allows the pump to run a maximum 24 hours before needing refuelling.
The pumpset comes on a 4-wheeled site trailer as standard for ease of manoeuvrability and a central lifting point for loading and unloading. Alternative chassis are available and road towable options.
These characteristics make the HP80 a robust, highly versatile high head pump, with the ability to take on the most arduous and difficult pumping applications. Whether jetting mud and silt from jetties and marinas to cleaning water high head quarry dewatering, general process pumping and pipe line testing, this unit remains cost effective in terms of both running and service costs.
- 927 kg with fuel 856 kg without fuel
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 90 litres. Max 24 hours with cleaning and flushing facilities
- (Length x Width x Height)mm, 1800 x 1070 x 1460 Typical length including tow bar where applicable 2400 mm
- Fuel Consumption
- Full Load @ 2800 rpm: 6.27 litres/hour Energy efficient duty point @ 2500 rpm: 4.08 litres/hour
- Noise level
- @1m= 94-98 dBA @7m= 77-82 dBA
- Pipe Connections
- Suction: 4” table D or 3” Bauer Discharge: 2.5” instantaneous adapter or 3” BSP
- Max Head: 98 m Max Flow: 21 l/s