How to find us
Claverton Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester,M23 9FTUnited Kingdom0161 945 8599 email@example.com
Our depot is situated just yards from Fairywell Wood and a short distance away from the M56 and A560 road links. Strategically placed just outside the main city centre, our excellent location virtually next door to the Wythenshawe Hospital allows us to reach customers within the area swiftly – even during peak hours.
At over 19,000 square feet in size, the warehouse stocks a full range of equipment for hire which can be dispatched almost immediately. In total, 30 employees work on site during regular opening hours and help oversee all operations within the region. Customer parking is also available, enabling the collection of smaller units directly from the depot.
We offer our full range of services from our Manchester outlet, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With unrivalled experience working with clients across all sectors, we can tailor solutions to satisfy practically any requirement. We promise to deliver equipment throughout Greater Manchester and the North West, including: Warrington, Sale, Stockport, Salford, Stretford, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Eccles Northwich and Wilmslow.
At Andrews Sykes, we appreciate that client demands vary depending on your industry, which is why our contact team are on hand 24 hours a day to discuss your individual needs. Call us now on 0161 9458588 for more information on our services and how we can help you.
From Portland Street in Manchester City Centre, head southwest towards Oxford Street/A34. Turn left onto Lower Mosley Street, taking the second exit at the roundabout onto the A5103. Merge onto the M56, exiting at junction 4 towards Wythenshawe. After 300 metres, turn right onto Simonsway, before turning left onto Greenbrow Road and left again onto Newall Road. Continue onto Clay Lane, and then turn left onto Floats Road. After 100 metres, you will see Claverton Road on your left hand side.
If travelling from Northwich, Wincham and other areas south of Manchester, use the A559 and A556 road links towards Altrincham. Continue on to Timperley, merging onto Manchester Road before taking the second exit at the roundabout. At the next, take the second exit again onto the A56 and after 1.5 miles, turn right onto Woodlands Road. After 450 metres, turn right onto Thorley Lane, than take the first exit at the roundabout. Turn left onto Dobbinetts Lane, and then left again onto Floats Road. Claverton Road will appear on your left – and we are located 100 metres from the junction.
The nearest railway station is the Altrincham Interchange which serves the Mid-Cheshire Line and a light rail forming the terminus of Metrolink’s Altrincham Line. Trains serving this stop are operated by Northern Rail and feature hourly routes to Piccadilly via Stockport and Chester. The station itself is west of our depot and a short 3-mile bus ride from Claverton Road.
- Bathroom retailer near Crewe - One of the UK’s leading bathroom manufacturers located in Alsager, Cheshire, sought a 250kW boiler on a temporary basis to support a downsizing project.
- M60 Manchester Ring Road - Five year project, Manchester ring road from Middleton to Stockport. Diesel pumps were used throughout the construction project which peaked at 30 pumps.
- Manchester Airport MPT Metro Tram Link - Construction of the new Metro Link tram line from Bury into Manchester city centre and then from Manchester city centre to Manchester Airport. We supplied over 40 pumps including Super Silenced and Electric Submersibles.
- Trafford Shopping Centre – We supplied a number of FH4000 and FH2000 heaters during the construction phase of the new Trafford shopping centre.
- Salford Royal Hospital – We provided 15 portable air conditioning units to the hospital to provide cooling for patients while the hospitals existing systems were being overhauled.
- M56 motorway - We provided 25 Super silenced pumps during widening works and construction of additional support structures & bridge works.
- Manchester combined Hospitals - We provided indirect fired heaters, electric heaters & ventilation fans, along with a number of water pumps during the construction of the new combined hospitals.
- Manchester Airport – We provided over 20 diesel pumps during the construction of the second runway at Manchester airport, we also provided ventilation equipment during the associated works.
- Coronation Street Set – Water ingress on the site of the new set for the ITV soap Coronation Street was causing a problem during construction, we supplied 2 pumps and filter system to remove the water to the nearby canal.
- Albert Hall Manchester - We supplied a number of Fh4000 heaters and high capacity fans to provide heating during a number of very large musical events over the winter period.