How to find us
Unit 1 Blackburn Industrail Estates, Kinellar,Aberdeenshire, AB21 0RXUnited Kingdom01224 791965 email@example.com
Our Aberdeen branch covers customers across all of North East Scotland, including the most remote districts. Situated between the A96 and B979 roads, the depot is easy to find and well-positioned to facilitate immediate delivery and installation of our equipment. Our strategically selected location – in Kinellar – is eight miles inland of Aberdeen and allows us to swiftly cover a broad area.
There are four members of full-time staff working on the site during normal opening hours, as well as delivery vehicles which ensure regional demand is satisfied. Engineers are always based in Aberdeen, meaning we can oversee emergency replacements when your existing systems break down or fail. Parking is also free for customers who wish to collect smaller units direct from the warehouse.
We offer customers a complete range of hire equipment from our Aberdeen depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire and ventilation hire. With more experience supplying temperature solutions and pumps than any other contractor, you can trust us to assist with maintenance or emergencies 24 hours a day. We cover all areas of Aberdeenshire and Kincardineshire, including: Montrose, Stonehaven, Ellen, Alford, Torphins, Peterhead and the Highlands.
With regular involvement in maintenance and emergency projects, our skilled employees will guide you towards the most cost-effective solution available. Call us now on 01224 791965 to discuss an enquiry with our expert contact team or for more information on the service we provide.
We are an hour’s drive away from Montrose and Brechin, with the A90 to Aberdeenshire the quickest route to our depot. Stay on the A90 for 37 miles then exit the roundabout at Main Road. Turn left onto Woodburn Road, and then left again. Our depot is located on the left hand side.
From Peterhead, travel south-east for 1.5 miles towards King Street, and take the first right onto the A982. Go through one roundabout, and then follow the A90 and A96 route for 35 miles. Continue on towards Aberdeenshire, exiting the roundabout onto Main Road. Turn left onto Woodburn Road, then take the next left – you will find us on the left.
The nearest railway station is Dyce – a short drive away from our outlet. The station is managed by First ScotRail and part of the Aberdeen to Inverness Line. Regular services to Glasgow also stop at Dyce, with trains also passing through Dundee, Edinburgh and Inverness. Local towns also served along the line include Montrose, Arbroath, Perth and Portlethen.
- Potato farm in Persley - A large potato farm near Persley required two KT2000 desiccant dryers in order to protect a valuable foodstock.
- Construction site in Kintore - One of the UK’s largest construction companies hired a number of HD500 units to help dry parts of a building site in Kintore.
- Petrochemical application in Aberdeen - As part of a contingency plan proposed to a petrochemical application in Aberdeen, we rented a UVO200/150 pump which was then connected to bunded fuel tanks.
- Food manufacturer in Dyce - In order to preserve the yield of a renowned food producer in Dyce, we supplied a number of indirect fired heaters and desiccant dehumidifiers to ensure temperature requirements were maintained.
- Schools in Aberdeen city centre – Whilst a number of new schools were being constructed in the centre of Aberdeen, a major contractor asked us to supply temporary heating during the building phases. We provided a range of portable and high capacity units to the different sites until the projects were complete.
- Hotel in Inverurie – When a hotel unexpectedly suffered boiler breakdown, a temporary replacement was needed to ensure heating and hot water was retained. Following a site survey our engineers recommended and then installed a 100kW boiler, keeping vital amenities available while repairs were carried out.
- Water treatment works in Nigg – A waste water treatment facility needed equipment to carry out duties including over-pumping, slurry removal and tank emptying. We supplied two general purpose pumps on high speed trailers where they remained until all tasks were finished.
- Offshore oil platform – A customer approached us regarding urgent cooling for an oil rig in the North Sea. The power supply at the location was 60Hz instead of the UK spec of 50Hz, but our technicians overcame the problem, ensuring a compatible solution was provided. We delivered and installed a series of PAC22 units which counteracted hot temperatures.