Features & Environments
As an energy efficient portable heater, the DE25’s average power consumption of just 2.8kW/h guarantees the user affordable running costs. Ideal for areas up to 67.6m³ in size, this particular unit can generate a maximum air flow of 250m³/h.
Weighing only 11kg, the DE25 is both light and compact, enabling it to be repositioned easily whenever the need arises. Its near-silent operation ensures people working in the same room can proceed without being disturbed.
The DE 25’s simple installation allows the heater to be fully functional within seconds of plug-in, providing the user with an instant supply of warm air.
- Nominal heating duty
- 2.8 kW 9553 btu
- DE25 Manual or DE25T Automatic (integral thermostat)
- Air flow (max)
- 250 m3/h
- Plug type
- BS1363 230 V or BS4343 32 A 100V
- Power supply
- 230 or 110V 1 ph 50 Hz, Run 12.2 or 25.4 A
- Average power consumption
- 2.8 kW/h
- Noise level (max)
- 50.6 dBA @ 1 metre
- Typical heated area
- 67.6 m3
- 11 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 320 x 260 x 360 mm
- 10M x 230V EXTENSION LEAD 2.5MM DIA
- 10M x 110V EXTENSION LEAD 4MM DIA